Apple Delay Frustration (Derailed by Driveway Cheese after Post # 81)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2013
Seriously would like a place to write Apple and give th a piece of my mind. 2 season passes and they decide now they will block it after Season 3 was already released last month. Great work Apple.....

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
What's the hold up?

From what I read on FS's Facebook, it sounds like Apple objected to the way season passes are set up, as they recommend that such content be available immediately after purchase, whereas FS sold passes for Season 3 right form the beginning of the season. Why Apple only objected to this now is indeed a question for the ages, but it shouldn't be more than a few days to get it sorted out.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I don't think this is anything to get worked up about. Sounds like a slight delay, nothing more.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
I'm guessing the Newsletter will be delayed too since they are working on this issue with Apple.

Debelius

Jun 26, 2012
Interesting that they have no problem selling TV series this way - I have a season pass for the current series of Big Bang Theory which is only partially released. I guess the difference is that they know that the TV series is/will be completed, whereas they are concerned a software developer may leave customers high and dry. And they must apply the same rule to everyone. Doesn't make it suck any less though.......

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Slightly disappointed but I'm still lousy at Fish Tales. I could use another day or two of practice before I'm distracted by the next one (which looks pretty cool, I must say.)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
They should have just sold the first table for 30 bucks with the provision that you get the next 9 for free! We used to get around scalping laws by doing something similar. Ballpoint pen for $250 and includes a pair of World Series tickets!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
How is Black knight Emulation? Any impressions? Android and PC sections seem quiet and I'm not seeing any impressions yet :/

Black Knight isn't Rom emulated in pack 22 Android market release. It's still scripted.
It is the free to play table this month.

I don't know when or if it's scheduled to be switched.
Trust me - I won't be quiet when/if it happens.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Black Knight isn't Rom emulated in pack 22 Android market release. It's still scripted.
It is the free to play table this month.

I don't know when or if it's scheduled to be switched.
Trust me - I won't be quiet when/if it happens.

+1

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Maybe Apple is worried FS will decide to stop making pinball machines and change to slot machines.

night

May 18, 2012
It is a bummer for us, but Apple's way to protect it's customers. I bought the gold pack from Zaccaria under the same conditions btw., no tables, just the promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.