Apple Delay Frustration (Derailed by Driveway Cheese after Post # 81)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
The iOS build was resubmitted yesterday and Apples review time is around 5 days. This was all posted yesterday by the "Farsight employee."

westofrome

Jan 29, 2013
This thread needs a good Downfall parody. "Kindle users located here, here, and here, are reporting updates..."

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
This thread reminds me of the llama takeover on the opening credits of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Superballs has been sacked

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
This thread reminds me of the llama takeover on the opening credits of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Superballs has been sacked
We apologize again for the fault in the thread. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
We apologize again for the fault in the thread. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

The directors of the firm hired to continue the administration of this thread after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked.

Signed RICHARD M. NIXON

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
When Apple gets the next Pin out there will be Joy in the kingdom.
Then something else will start. And the mods do this for free

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'd like to make a few points here.

#1. the fact this has moved into a python bit pleases me to no end.
#2. the fact this thread could have gone deeply negative and has instead become a thread of humor is wonderful.
#5. (three sir, three!) ...and now for something completely different. A man with a tape recorder up his nose.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Disgruntled iOS TPA fan opens the door and enters the room:

"I want to complain... OWWW!"

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
This new knowledge fascinates me. Please explain again how driveway cheese may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts