Bug BUG - Scores Not Saving Because of Bug At Initial Entry At End of Game

thejake01

Mar 17, 2012
**Didn't see a board for bugs yet for this one, please move once created.

I have had two great games so far, one 800m, one 1.2bil and neither saved to the leaderboards even though they're in my high scores.

What happened both times, back to back games, 2x in a row...

Win 7 Pro 64-bit
8GB RAM
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @2.4GHz
nVidia GeForce 9800 GTX+

Enter initials for Grand Champion
Finishes normally and goes to enter initials for Most Ships Sunk
Upon completing initials for Most Ships Sunk the match screen briefly flashes, it then goes away
There is a couple second delay and then with the initials <-- Enter --> screen still showing a new game starts
Eventually the <-- Enter --> prompt goes away
Upon ending the game that just started on its own go to check my high scores, the score shows in my high scores, go to the leaderboards and my high score is still only 174m or whatever it was before I got my bearings

After the first game I verified trim is on for my SSD, ran CCleaner and restarted. No change, same issue happened (on a better game lol).

Please fix, frustrating!!!

I'm going to try and let the Ships Sunk prompt time out the next time around and see if the behavior is different. Will report back if I get the opportunity.

Otherwise great table!

Last edited:

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
As long as you are careful about not pressing the enter key one too many times after entering your initials for most sunk ships, it will not bug out. The bug is after entering most sink ship initials the entry interface stays for about 5 seconds, and if you press enter, it counts as the start button.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I had the same issue on another table and realized I, for some reason, had Tilt turned off. That gave the same effect so check that as well!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.