HighSpeed by Williams

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
There are a lot of us that want it, and FarSight knows that a lot of us want it, and FarSight is reasonably sensitive to expressed demand for certain tables. So, it's likely they will make it for The Pinball Arcade sooner or later, but nothing is confirmed from them that they'll make it at all.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
There are a lot of us that want it, and FarSight knows that a lot of us want it, and FarSight is reasonably sensitive to expressed demand for certain tables. So, it's likely they will make it for The Pinball Arcade sooner or later, but nothing is confirmed from them that they'll make it at all.

Looks very similar to Victory. Much rather have High speed II :)

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Exhibit A:
XbuizLL.png

But I'm in no hurry...
img_0833y6s8f.jpg

:D

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
The pair of tables might be a little awkward from a business point of view. Getaway would sell fine, but doing it first would really cramp later sales of High Speed. High Speed needs to come first, but can it sell enough alone without a second table filling in the table pack? Or would folks wait for Getaway instead? Not sure.

Doing them together in a table pack would be awesome for the fans, but probably doesn't make business sense, twice the work for what wouldn't be twice the sales.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The pair of tables might be a little awkward from a business point of view. Getaway would sell fine, but doing it first would really cramp later sales of High Speed. High Speed needs to come first, but can it sell enough alone without a second table filling in the table pack? Or would folks wait for Getaway instead? Not sure.

Doing them together in a table pack would be awesome for the fans, but probably doesn't make business sense, twice the work for what wouldn't be twice the sales.

Absolutely High Speed would need to come first. It's no slouch of a table either. I don't think it'd have any problems selling on it's own. It may not be a DMD table, but it has all the elements that make one up, mainly a story while playing. Coming out first, I think it'd only serve to boost sales for the eventual release of The Getaway, making people hungry for more. One thing's for sure...TPA won't be complete without at least one of these 2.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Absolutely High Speed would need to come first. It's no slouch of a table either. I don't think it'd have any problems selling on it's own. It may not be a DMD table, but it has all the elements that make one up, mainly a story while playing. Coming out first, I think it'd only serve to boost sales for the eventual release of The Getaway, making people hungry for more. One thing's for sure...TPA won't be complete without at least one of these 2.

+1 to all of that.

Dec 7, 2013
I would like to see High Speed first as well.

If they hold off on Getaway until season 4, I think people will be ready for it. Plus it saves a high profile table spot for season 4.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'd prefer Getaway, but I'd be happy with High Speed as well, both are great tables and both belong in TPA, even if the Getaway came out first, I would still buy High Speed.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Looks very similar to Victory. Much rather have High speed II :)

Funny you should say that considering HS1 has about a 90% similar layout to HSII.

Victory is completely different. Just having a car theme (and a different car theme; open-wheel racing vs. police pursuit) doesn't make it similar.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
personally id love highspeed, there seems to be somewhats of dmd=better mentality which just isnt the case, sure getaway has some more bells and whistles but highspeed is a proper classic.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.