• Time Machine

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Laser War

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I read a question a guy posted on The Pinball Arcade Facebook page about Tales From The Crypt. Pin Wiz responded to the guy by saying, "Possibly one of the first Data East tables you'll see on The Pinball Arcade".

I know they have the Data East license as part of the deal with Stern. But have they announced or hinted on any upcoming Data East tables? I know the Data East tables were not the most popular pins, but it would be cool to see a few of them.

Let me clarify again that Pin Wiz used the word possibly and did not confirm it was a sure thing.

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
Without a doubt :
The Simpsons (one of the biggest requests after Addams Family on TPA FB page)

I havent seen the facebook requests but isnt it most likely that most requests are for the other Simpsons game (the simpsons pinball party)?

Pinball Django

Sep 11, 2012
Went with the ones I played the most back in high school and college:

Jurassic Park
Tales from the Crypt
Tommy
Star Trek: 25th Anniversary
Back to the Future

Wouldn't mind Batman. Never saw Robocop...

Captain Groovy

Dec 25, 2012
Where's the best one, "Goldeneye"?

It's one of the ones that are always on the floor, never in storage. Love it so much.

"Tommy", "Star Wars", and "Time Machine" cycle, but not "Goldeneye". It's in my top 5 machines ever.

As a huge fan of targets and playing cars, I'd have to say "Maverick" is a huge disappointment. I was happy to sell it (at a loss) to a guy in Australia.

Although I don't own one, "Tales from the Crypt" is wildly fun. There's a bowling alley that keeps it working relatively well near me in San Diego.

The new Playboy offices in Beverly Hills (finally) has a pinball machine there - the Data East 35th. The only other time I'd play the Playboy machines are in the game room of the Mansion West itself.

Jeff

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Where's the best one, "Goldeneye"?

It's one of the ones that are always on the floor, never in storage. Love it so much.

"Tommy", "Star Wars", and "Time Machine" cycle, but not "Goldeneye". It's in my top 5 machines ever.

As a huge fan of targets and playing cars, I'd have to say "Maverick" is a huge disappointment. I was happy to sell it (at a loss) to a guy in Australia.

Although I don't own one, "Tales from the Crypt" is wildly fun. There's a bowling alley that keeps it working relatively well near me in San Diego.

The new Playboy offices in Beverly Hills (finally) has a pinball machine there - the Data East 35th. The only other time I'd play the Playboy machines are in the game room of the Mansion West itself.

Jeff

Goldeneye was under the Sega brand.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts