Leaderboard for Gold Level, Current Tournament

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
Hey Guys,

I got question to ask. If someone wouldn't mind, could you post an update from time to time with the leaderboard standings for the Gold Level, maybe an overall and list of say top 5 or 10 scores on each table. This would have been my first tournament to compete at the Gold Level, but as some of you may have seen from other posts, my PS3 died last week and I won't be able to get it fixed in time to compete in the current tournament as I'm really tight on money at the moment. It really sucks and I'm pretty bummed I won't be able to participate in this tournament because I was really looking forward to seeing how well I could stack up against the best of TPA. One other question. What table is the PS3 using for the eighth table as we do not have Black Rose available or does the PS3 tournament only consist of seven tables?

Once again, if anyone is willing to do so, I do thank you very much. It would at least give me some kind of idea what guys were scoring and where I believe I would have been able to have placed had I been able to. Good Luck to all those who are able to compete, and that goes for everyone in the Bronze, Silver, and Gold level. Hope to be able to play TPA once again in about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks.

Last edited:

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
sure dude... ill post (starting tomorrow, not enuf players yet) there are only 7 tables.
sorry to hear about your ps3. sux that your not in the tourney.. your a great player

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
If you are qualified for gold but then don't play a tournament do you go back down to silver?

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I've rounded down the scores

cactus canyon ::: 251,000,000 - 118,000,000 - 99,000,000
scared stiff ::: 831,000,000 - 537,000,000 - 223,000,000
f2k ::: 8,100,000 - 5,100,000 - 3,400,000
s shuttle :::: 13,000,000 - 4,500,000 - 4,000,000
m madness :::: 1,621,000,000 - 491,000,000 - 367,000,000
BoP :::: 8,800,000,000 - 2,300,000,000 - 1,100,000,000
ToM ::: 4,400,000,000 - 3,900,000,000 - 2,900,000,000

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
Thank You very much neglectoid. I won't need an every day update, maybe every 2-3 days would cool. Judging by the scores so far, it seems like I would be able to hang. But it is early I know there are some tremendous players on TPA. I PM'd FlippyFloppy asking him about that same thing. I'm not sure if I would be dropped back down to silver or be able to stay at the gold level. It would kind of suck if that is what happens since I put in the work to get there and couldn't compete at the gold level because my PS3 decided to die on me, but if if is, then so be it. But once I get an answer from him, I will let you guys know. I think there was some people who mentioned they scored low enough in the silver tournament that they were downgraded to bronze, but i'm not sure if that is true or not.

I initially was not sure how well I could do in the tournaments so when I did as well as I did in my first one, I believe I finished 3rd or 4th in the bronze tournament, I was pleasantly surprised and felt pretty good about my game. Then when the last tournament started I had the same feeling now that I was in the silver level and could only imagine who was going to be in that level and what it would take to finish top 10 or even top 20. So when I was able to grind out a 4th place finish in the Silver level, I was really surprised and that made me feel very very good knowing I did as well as I did. Like I mentioned before, I was really excited for the next tournament to start that way I could really see where I stacked up in TPA as I would now be playing against some of the best of the best.

Anyways, I did find out my brother is going to be travelling to the city where I was going to ship my PS3 to get fixed for business trip. He is going to be travelling with a co-worker so I'm not sure if he would be able to take it up there for me and have them fix it and bring it back. If he could I could possibly have it late Tuesday or Wednesday and it would save me around 40 - 50 dollars in shipping it there and having it shipped back, which would basically be half of the cost of getting it fixed. It sounds like he wouldn't be able to, but I have not talked with him directly yet to see if it would be possible. You would think since today was my birthday, he could be great brother and get me one of the best birthday presents ever, a fixed PS3, ha ha ha.

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
if you score low in GOLD you go back to silver so if you dont play the tournament you will get jumped by the silver qualifiers going gold.

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
I thought I remembered some people mentioning that they had been dropped a level. I'm hoping that is not going to be the case for me and that under the circumstances could make an exception. I'll see what FlippyFloppy can find out for me. Like I mentioned before, would kind of suck since I can't compete in the tournament due to my PS3 dying on me on the 15th. I had just played TPA the night before and everything was fine. Went to fire it up the next night and I got the lovely YLOD as my PS3 is 8 years old and all original. With funds being tight right now, I wouldn't be able to afford the 100 dollars including shipping to and from to get if fixed or I would have had it done by now and would be putting up scores. I most likely won't be able to get it done until after I get paid next, which is the 5th. As I mentioned before, if my brother was able to take it with him, I could probably find a way to get it done now as I would save around 50 dollars in shipping costs. Unfortunately I have not been able to get a hold of him. Hopefully I can early tomorrow morning before I go to work and they leave town.

capslock42

Sep 23, 2013
Man, it sucks that you are not in here for the Gold tourney, but it does last for two weeks so maybe you can get your PS3 fixed by than.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
It does look like the bottom people go down. In the silver tourney the top ten percent have gold stars next to their overall score. The bottom ten percent have bronze stars next to their score. But these are only the people who have played at least one game. I think if you didn't play any then you won't be on the board and you won't go down. Only a theory at this point though.

cammanchee

May 29, 2013
Okay guys, I do have some good news for my situation from FlippyFloppy. He said that I'm set to Gold level and I that I would not be dropped down to the Silver level due to me not playing. So that is good to know that I won't be dropped down and when the next tournament starts, I can get my chance to compete in the Gold. He also mentioned that for future reference that they changed the settings and that someone should/would not be downgraded to a lower level due to inactivity, which is also very good to know. In about 3 weeks I will be starting a new job so I'm not sure what my schedule will be like after I get done with my 4 -6 weeks of training. I do know for sure I will have Sundays off, but the rest is up in the air.

Like I mentioned before, thanks guys and good luck those in all levels of the tournament. Hope to be able to play as soon as possible and be able to battle it out with you guys, and can't wait to see more updates on how the Gold level tournament is shaping up.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
BK - 8,900 mil, 5,1 mil, 4,1 mil
space shuttle 15.9 mil, 13,3 mil 5.9 mil
MM 2.544 bil, 1.621 bil, 491 mil
bop 9 bil, 8.8 bil, 8.5 bil
tom 16.6 bil, 9.3 bil, 8.4 bil
cc 520 mil, 270 mil, 251 mil
scared stiff 831 mil, 737, mil, 537 mil
f2k 8.1 mil, 5.8 mil, 5.1 mil
there are currently 18 players

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Currently 3rd and have yet to play BOP....its in the BAG!:cool: movenstien yer ASS to second.
those are my scores...
BK
space shuttle
MM
TOM
CC
2nd F2K

Krakehz

Nov 6, 2013
I didnt make it to the gold altough it said i finished 14th and was eligible for gold tournament :s, oh well guess ill be there next one as the silver tournament isent really gonne be much of a challenge :s

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Never took part in the tournaments, but from those scores sounds like I'd be in the gold tier. Should maybe give it a shot next time!

capslock42

Sep 23, 2013
The gold scores are absurd, as pointed out before its basically marathon grinding on this tourney so i'm not incredibly surprised, but I keep getting my personal Grand Champ scores and end up third or below which is just crazy. For now tho I will enjoy my #1 spot in gold until the big guns come in and snatch it away.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.