Bug Ball launch teleport?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I haven't played much of this table maybe 10 games and twice now I've launched the ball but instead of it going up the shooter lane it appears in the right most inlane and stays in plunger camera.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Yes!!! This is happening often. I had over a million points on my first ball and then ended up plunging my ball 2 into the outlane. Ball 3 went fine but after licking a ball that did the same thing. I had another game that wound up placing me 12 for the table but one of those balls also ended up plunging into the outlane. Never had this happen before and I don't recall the ball going back to the plunger from the outlane so it seems like a one way trip.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
yeah 1st time caught me off gaurd as that shouldnt happen and it drained the second time i was ready and played it although stuck in launch view.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
I played this game exclusively on Vita quite a lot and never saw that happen (not doubting you guys at all, just saying)

Gotta play again because somebody just barely beat my high score... I want that back dammit.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.