PS3 NA v2.19 Discussion and Feedback

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Currently downloading, size is 411MB.

Settings in Options on the main screen still has the 4th blank item.

Last edited:

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
White Water has been rendered completely unplayable by this patch. Freezes ps3 after you select the table. Sickening and unacceptable.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I got into White Water after 3 reboots and the start screen has the TOTAN logo on it. Wonder what happened in this disaster. The freezing is quite random though.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I got into White Water after 3 reboots and the start screen has the TOTAN logo on it. Wonder what happened in this disaster. The freezing is quite random though.

You've got some weird stuff going on there. You probably need to delete the whole thing and start over. I've played about a dozen games so far and no locking up and White Water start screen has White Water on it. I think some of the game resources got corrupted during install.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Just did it again. Same freezing issue happened.

Somebody else just reported this on Facebook so it's not just me.

Last edited:

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I'm trying (cough) to play in the tourney but will try WH2O when I have time; I have all tables bought and installed separately. Maybe that makes a difference?

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
The White Water freezing bug was reported in the v2.17 thread (and maybe prior?) and was supposed to be fixed by this patch. Its possible the fix may have broken something for people that were previously unaffected.

Was WH20 playing correctly for you under the last version including high score initials entry?
Or on the other hand is this the first time you've played it in a while, possibly since prior to the last patch?

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
It was up until the final score screen where you'd press x to continue which was the 2.17 issue. This time you can't even boot up the table. Freezes as you hear Welcome to Wet Willies.

xRauLx77

Jul 9, 2013
Its kinda weird read that WW has a bug on it since we have been talking about this for MONTHS... Ill try the patch tomorrow...

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
It was up until the final score screen where you'd press x to continue which was the 2.17 issue. This time you can't even boot up the table. Freezes as you hear Welcome to Wet Willies.

Well that's no good. It sounds like its probably an issue reading the save file. I'd still bet that something they changed to fix the previous issue is causing it to crash. I just played a couple quick games of WH2O under the new update to check, and its playing ok for me. However I hadn't played any games of WH2O under the previous version so I never experienced the freeze issue before. It will be interesting to see if everyone that had a freeze at the end of a game under the last version will have this new freeze starting the table.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Found a workaround. If WH20 is the first table you select upon boot up then you'll freeze. If you select another table, then play WH20 you won't freeze.

Can someone try and reproduce it that way? Kind of weird that I seem to be the only one with this problem.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Pass holders should be able to download 19 and 20. The Black Rose and Fish Tales assets are in there as well.

I don't think the tables will load until tomorrow. What the season pass holders get early is the second pack right away when they split two packs that were submitted to Sony together but held from release a week apart.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
There some extreme slowdown at times. I've been playing the tournament tables in one sitting and after a time certain tables have extreme slowdown. Restart and it'd fine after that.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts