Best table music

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
For me it's Monster Bash. I love when they play their song with the Eddie Van Halen inspired guitar riff. :)

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
I have yet to hear a table's music-tune that I can bare for more than 5 minutes.
For video games it's easier: OutRun.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Cactus Canyon. They got the music just right - upbeat and adventurous, and frantic when the multiball kicks in. The only table I'll go to just because I want to listen to the music.

I also think the music in Bride of Pinbot is really great and atmospheric - fits the genre and era very well. I adore the sound when a ball loads (the decreasing pitch "Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo", it almost feels like the machine is trying to intimidate you.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Rollergames and Black Knight 2000 really standout to me.
If we are only talking what is currently on TPA, then Haunted House. I really love that classic organ music. Fits the pin so well.

Patty

Banned
Jan 18, 2014
Well, reflecting the actual setlist on TPA, my favorite music plays on Monster Bash.

Maybe in the future "Tommy" will be released for TPA. It´s a shame, that the soundtrack comes from the musical-version of the Rockopera. I hate muscal, but love classic Rock. If, played originally by THE WHO, this table would have been my favorite table of all time. But there are also: Guns & Roses and the AC/DC-tables. Hope for a release on TPA (and, I also hope, that will never been a "Justin-Bieber-Table"!

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Best music from tables currently in (or announced for*) The Pinball Arcade:

Honorable Mention: Funhouse, Haunted House, Theatre Of Magic, Scared Stiff

10. No Good Gofers
9. Cirqus Voltaire
8. Champion Pub
7. Medieval Madness
6. Monster Bash
5. Black Rose
4. Tales Of The Arabian Nights
3. Cactus Canyon
2. Star Trek: The Next Generation
1. Black Knight 2000*

Favorite music from a table not yet in The Pinball Arcade: F-14 Tomcat

Favorite non-musical sound effects from a table: Firepower

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
It's not what I'd call my favorite, but for whatever reason the main organ theme from Theatre of Magic has lodged itself in my brain - to the extent I can somewhat play it on a piano from memory.

As far as tables with good music, I'd go with Whitewater, Fish Tales, Medieval Madness and Attack from Mars. In particular, the themes that accompany Royal Madness and Battle for the Kingdom on MM, and Total Annihilation on AFM, really get the blood pumping.

Krooze L-Roy

Aug 30, 2013
Nothing against the in-game music, but I tend to put on my own tunes when I play. The clashing cacophony of these two sound sourced add to the "arcade feel."

chadderack

Dec 31, 2013
For me it's Monster Bash. I love when they play their song with the Eddie Van Halen inspired guitar riff. :)

Agreed about Monster Bash; however, my fav music in the game is the Frankenstein Multiball music... which sounds highly inspired by Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein". Some killer Jazz/Fusion/etc.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
This thread has been done before but I will put in my vote for all of Jpop's tables. They all have music that fits the theme so well. Cactus Canyon is another one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts