Problem - Stiff-o-meter mode not starting

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Hi all -Not sure if this is a known problem,apologies if it's reported elsewhere.I completed all the modes to start the stiff-o-meter and got the ball in the crate to start it and then.. nothing.Had to call attendant.This happened twice in one game.Playing on android on nexus 7

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
Hi all -Not sure if this is a known problem,apologies if it's reported elsewhere.I completed all the modes to start the stiff-o-meter and got the ball in the crate to start it and then.. nothing.Had to call attendant.This happened twice in one game.Playing on android on nexus 7

Hey, Martin. I recognize your user name from ZEN. Makes me think I ought to go back and see how my old scores are holding up. First time I've seen or heard of this issue but you might want to report it in this thread: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/7140-Android-version-1-22-bugs because the android developer/engineer is in there quite often.

The first post in the thread has an example format they like us to use.

I hope that helps.

//edit: I meant to add that I'll try to replicate your issue myself and post a 2nd to your bug report in the other thread if I can get the same thing to happen.//

Last edited:

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Thanks Pop Sergeant -will do that .Not been on Zen for a while myself- Trying to get myself out of bronze tournament in TPA!

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Scared Stiff is pretty buggy.
Ball flying throuhg the crate.
Camera staying in plungermode during multiball.
Crate did not open while stiff-o was active.

Members online

Members online