D & D Pinball in Tucson, AZ

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/danddpinball

Great place. If you're in elsewhere in AZ, this is worth the drive. Or if you're passing through, this is a very short side-trip off I-10. Unfortunately, hours are limited on Fri-Sun only, though they also have been holding monthly tournaments on a weeknight. As of this morning, there were five slots left for the next tournament, 6:30pm MST on Thu 2/13, but those might be gone by now.

Great collection. About thirty machines (see web site for complete list), most are 50-cents a play, few older 25-cents, none more than 75-cents. From TPA alone, they have these: BK, Creature, Dr. Dude, Machine: BOP, MM, PB, RBiON, Taxi, T2, ToM, TZ. Few other notable machines: AC/DC premium, Addams Family, Captain Fantastic, Doctor Who, Indiana Jones (Williams), Simpsons PP, Star Trek (Data East), Stargate, X-Men pro. Machines are kept up well, turned off when needing repairs (unlike other places in AZ), and rotate in-out occasionally (was sad to see Road Show go last month, but Taxi and Simpsons showed up about the same time). My phone is lousy as a camera, but if there are particular machines someone would like to see, let me know. Many of the 90's era machines have been upgraded with LEDs and look great.

Disclaimer: other than spending a lot of quarters here, I have no connection to the place. Just a big fan that very much wants to see this place (and others like it) succeed.

I try to stop by at least once a week, so if there are other TPA fans in AZ that might be there, let me know. Perhaps we could set up an AZ chapter TPA Fans meet-and-greet, with mini-tournament (also plenty of pizza/beer in the immediate area).

Dave (woof321, FurVid, VID, etc.)

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Nice review. I live in Tucson and have been wanting to go and check this place out for some time (have a bag of quarters on top of my desk). just need to find the time to be able to go as I have been incredibly busy on the weekends.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts