Wizard Goals help for Pinball Arcade Players

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Try backhanding it with the left flipper.

That seems to be the only possibility. There's a very fine line between a perfect ramp shot and a brick. I just can't seem to find that sweet spot. It's frustrating, because in the process of playing so many games trying to get that shot, I've probably accomplished three of the wizard goals.

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
That seems to be the only possibility. There's a very fine line between a perfect ramp shot and a brick. I just can't seem to find that sweet spot. It's frustrating, because in the process of playing so many games trying to get that shot, I've probably accomplished three of the wizard goals.

It should have been a wizard goal IMO. I have done it twice in all games I've played so far, the 3 bank ricochet on the other hand I get every other game after the retuning.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
I finally got it after about 200 games, half of them consciously trying to make that one shot any chance I got. Definitely a wizard goal. Ironically, I got it a second time without trying about 45 seconds later and one more time since then. [shrug]

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.