Activating gold rush multiball

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
Anybody have any tips for activating gold rush multiball? I cannot get the ball into the lost mine from the right flipper and the times it does go in there is from random sling shot bounces. There got to be a better way, I can't finish the standard goals without getting gold rush multiball. Thanks,

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Try adjusting the camera angle and looking for the sweet spot. I know it sounds weird but it works for me on lots of tables. I get better games and more accurate shots on certain camera angles. The mine shot is generally towards the tip of the right flipper and near the base of the left flipper. Practice will make perfect.

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
Myself, it helped to turn on ball control and just keep practicing the shot and using ball control to save from draining and put it back to the flipper for a cradled shot or dropping it down the inlane.

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
Protip: Don't go for it, once you get better at the table and have longer games you'll get it one day.

Probably my favourite table this far (if it weren't for the bugs).
Setting up x5 playfield with wet willies or multiball feels so rewarding.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Protip: Don't go for it, once you get better at the table and have longer games you'll get it one day.

Probably my favourite table this far (if it weren't for the bugs).
Setting up x5 playfield with wet willies or multiball feels so rewarding.

Yeah, unless you play the table regularly and practice the heck out of it, it will not be the smoothest shot. It usually is easier to get it off an errent bounce. I had it mastered from the right flipper tip for a while but whenever I take a long break it takes a long time to make that shot again!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That's a shot I just don't go for on this table. Too difficult and too dangerous (out of control). Every time I get it, it is just by accident during a long game as Pinetwig said. I also don't go for the extra ball shot.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm not 100% but isn't that a shot that's best to make by shatzing the inlane? I seem to remember one of those on this table.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
It's a skill that is essential in pink or and I know there is a shot like that in whitewater.

Basically you let the ball roll to the verge of dropping off the flipper. When you flip, the ball should roll up the other flipper, up the inlane and hit the target above it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.