Pack 19 + 20 PS3 screenshots?!

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Can anyone post some screenshots of the latest packs? I first have to put some money into my US PSN account, which will take a while. I am curious how the tables look this time!

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Well AS much as I love my PS3 and at some point I will get a PS4, I don't see my buying anymore packs on the PS3. The game plays much different even on the PC. It 'feels' much better so I might wait. The table of the month Black Knight plays much better than the PS3 counter part as I've been playing the PSN tourney. Might be the so call Flipper Lag that's been apparent on the PS3 for some time.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Can anyone post some screenshots of the latest packs? I first have to put some money into my US PSN account, which will take a while. I am curious how the tables look this time!

There it is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkXdq1iOiew&t=2m35s

The video is too dark, though.

Tables look good, except ElDorado, with this weird greenish aspect (maybe because of the video quality)

Well AS much as I love my PS3 and at some point I will get a PS4, I don't see my buying anymore packs on the PS3. The game plays much different even on the PC. It 'feels' much better so I might wait. The table of the month Black Knight plays much better than the PS3 counter part as I've been playing the PSN tourney. Might be the so call Flipper Lag that's been apparent on the PS3 for some time.

It is known that BK on PS3 is a mess. It will be fixed, everybody hopes, with the incoming megapatch.

For the Flipper Lag, I find that it has been drastically reduced with the latest updates (since 1.10 in Europe). For the first season pack (I don't have the second one), except some tables (ToTAN, TZ), the flippers are now very responsive in 1080i/p, like in 720p. On my TV, though, without any image processing.

At the moment, I find that PS3 version is better than the PS4 version. The lighting show is good, but not very realistic. No reflection on the ball, crappy sound quality, weak texture smoothing to hide the low-resolution, the daylight setting is useless (it's just like you boost up your TV luminosity setting).

Finally, I find that the PS3 lighting system (dark playfield + ball reflection) is great in comparison to the weird PS4 rendering (except, I say it again, the dynamic lighting show)

PC version stays the best (not on all tables - for example, I prefer ToTAN aspect on PS3, but MB aspect on PC). But I don't have a PC to run it.:p

With the incoming megapatch, I hope that the PS3 version will come at least a little much closer to it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.