mobile users who score over 10 billion.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
so i was having a great game and finally bumped my score over 10 to a nice 18 billion...the dmd rolled over but i figured it register anyway. but nooo onky registered 8 , i know the console users can roll over and still post their scores.

anyone else on mobile ran into this? its no biggie but i wanted to beat syt:p impossible if it wont register my proper score?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
never mind found my answer, it should post correctly to the keaderboards but didnt in this case dang, ah well

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
TPA detecting the ROM score rolling over isn't perfect, on multiple platforms. Sometimes when you score a gigantic whack of points (multiple billions) at once, TPA doesn't realize there was a rollover. I've had this happen on CFTBL with a massive super jackpot (like 1.5B x4 for 6B), and on Tee'd Off on doubling a 9B score. If the highest ROM digit doesn't roll over from 9 to 0 but makes a weird jump instead (like rolling from 9 to 8 in the case of Tee'd Off), TPA sometimes won't realize it and won't credit the extra rollover digit.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.