Medieval madness - castle flashers - more red needed!

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
The destroy castle flashers are just not red enough! In TPA it just looks white-ish.
If you destroy a castle on the real table (was playing on one yesterday), it looks like you really burn down that pile of rock and the lands fill with the blood of the fallen duke.
Well, for me its the most important lighting feature on that table :)

I otherwise love that table and think it's very beautifully done!

Using the PC btw.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Well, after playing more tables I think its a general lighting issue in TPA.
There is none ;)
All the flashers look white, despite of their color. And theres zero color effect to objects or the playfield.

Hopefully this gets better with dx11 lighting on the pc.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
What platform do you use? I'm playing it on Galaxy tab, the first one, but the other day I tried a PC version, MM and WW and tables there looks so much different then on android.

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Mpad, where did you play a real MM ... in Munich?

hi biff, you from around there?
fortunately there is a privately run club in/near Munich called pinball lounge. It's run by real pinball lovers, who like to collect, repair and play pinball machines.
Its a basement with I would say around 100 machines. a lot of them which are on TPA, but also some new stern tables.
It's invitation only to keep the family like atmosphere, so hopefully no one will kill me for that ;-) http://www.pinballounge.de/

The owner is a very nice guy called robert, and if you write him a mail and ask nicely he might give you the location and date for the next open club.

I've only been there twice, but it was so awesome to see the real tables I love from the PC and a really nice atmosphere. I'll shure come back.

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Nice one. I thought as we are in the arts forum this will stay a secret forever :)
The basement looks almost empty compared to now :)

So come there if you like. It amazing to see and of course play the real tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.