iOS 3.3.1 Discussion & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Please post your iOS version 3.3.0 feedback here!

If you want to report bugs or other problems with this version, please use THIS THREAD and follow the guidelines in the first post.

Version 3.3.0

----- What's New -----
- Black Knight 2000 added to Season Three.
- Table of the Month: Medieval Madness.
- Added Challenge Mode.

----- Table Updates -----
- Black Rose (v3)

----- What's Fixed -----
- Black Rose: bug entering ships sunk initials causing table to restart.
- Whirlwind and Dr. Dude: fix for HHR bug.
- Tables with auxiliary buttons and plungers can use the plunger rod from anywhere on the screen (i.e. Black Rose).
- Tables with launch buttons can use both flippers while launching the ball.

Version 3.3.1

----- What's New -----
- Bug fixes.

----- Table Updates -----
- Black Knight 2000 (v3)

----- What's Fixed -----
- Fix for in-app purchase screen for Black Knight 2000; the Buy buttons were identical.
- Black Knight 2000: disabling the HUD would cause the table to freeze.
- Black Knight 2000: auto plunge added to the flippers for multi ball.
- Black Knight 2000: adjusted brightness of playfield.
- Black Knight 2000: Added flashers to higher LoD-set.
- Black Knight 2000: Fixed the lightning bolt flasher.
- Black Knight 2000: Fixed flashing red lightning bolt on upper playfield.
- Gorgar: switches would activate even when the table was tilted.
- Fix for crash when minimizing the app or locking the device.
- Fixed a GUI state bug when canceling or exiting demo score screen and then changing device orientation.
- Fix for Facebook login not resolving friends.

Last edited:

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
First impression- plays great! It's very fast which is essential for making this game fun and the upper ramp shot wasn't toned down to be way too easy. It just feels right as compared to a real BK2K. Also one of the best pinball soundtracks of all time.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Well...

This is one of the most difficult TPA conversions I have played so far, standing with the rights of Fish Tales and Dr. Dude. At the same time, it's also on of the most realistic conversions yet. I might need to ask one thing of FarSight, to making shooting the upper playfield ramp possible from when the ball exits the habitrail. It's essential towards collecting hurry-ups, I see people do this in real life and it looks great.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Plays very fast and I have a hard time following the ball in the lower field. But really we'll made sort of gets your heart pumping like T2.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Awesome! Downloading right now. I have been playing the Beta on Steam. I agree it's a very fast table. I am getting used to the speed of it. Other tables are starting to seem slower all of a sudden. LOL I Love the music and chatter in BK2K.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Sweet Valentines Treat! I just woke up and played one game so far. Awesome table with great graphics!! Killer old school soundtrack!
TPA ROCKS!!!:cool:

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I have played a few games so far and like it! I have gotten one 3 ball multi-ball so far and was wondering how the magna-save works? Also looking forward to playing the new Challenge Mode. Also wondering will they still continue to have tournaments or if Challenge Mode will replace that?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Magma save is like a wizard goal on iOS. It is so difficult to track the ball on the lower playfield and the button is never going to be in an easy access location. You can adjust the position but the only useful position is either too close to where you flip or where it obscures part of the table.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Manga save lasts a while. Activate it when on the lower playfield and just keep playing. It will catch it.

night

May 18, 2012
It's a little to busy. I'm 61 and have a hard time keeping track of the ball

Well, I am 20 years younger but having the same issue, that playfield IS busy!

I am so used to that second flipper on the upper playfield on BK, that everytime the ball is on the upper playfield I flip for that second flipper, but it's not there. :eek:

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Well, I am 20 years younger but having the same issue, that playfield IS busy!

I am so used to that second flipper on the upper playfield on BK, that everytime the ball is on the upper playfield I flip for that second flipper, but it's not there. :eek:

Wait, there's a SECOND upper playfield flipper on BK? ;)

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I have no problem seeing the ball but it is fast as hell. I just got "RANSOM" and my best local score on my iPad. 3 is (8,179,700) {SMK} I got 3 out of 5 Wizard Goals so far.
This is the only way I could figure out how to post pics in here.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1537774673114266&set=p.1537774673114266&type=1
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1537772573114476&set=p.1537772573114476&type=1
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1537776709780729&set=p.1537776709780729&type=1

Last edited:

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
I'm gonna echo pretty much everyone else: BK2K plays FAST! Love the soundtrack, i expect to see Crockett and Tubbs walk up. The Magn-Save button, I usually end up thinking about it after the ball drains. I never was one much to play tables that had those, in fact I can't remember any having it but Black Knight, and I just didn't play it. The graphics are wild and make tracking the ball a little for my fifty-five year old eyes.

And I know you can change the ball color, but...if I change the color of the ball, or can go and change the action and the other things you can do on the Pro setting, then I'm just sitting on the couch playing a video game on my iPad. But, playing with the silver ball, I can almost hear the sounds of bowling balls and pins knocking together, or the billard balls. I can almost smell the hamburgers and fries being made in the snack bar. I know when I finish this game, I've got someone to pick up after work. For a moment, I'm seventeen again. For a moment..

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Manga save lasts a while. Activate it when on the lower playfield and just keep playing. It will catch it.

This. Activate multiball and once the balls come down activate magna save and you'll catch one.

I love the job FS did on this table! It's one of, if not my favorite tables of all time, so it's awesome that they did such a good job with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts