That song...

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I hear the music from BK2K in my sleep. I hear it when I wake up in the morning too. In fact...I hear that choir singing ahhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhhh right now. Crazy addictive song for staying in your brain and not going away. :D

squidlr

Feb 28, 2012
Usually always before you get to the exciting tapping guitar part - the ball drains and the music resets, denying you the expected rock and roll thrills!

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
You play pinball on it too?

I was under the impression it was intended as a juke box. Hold the flippers up with the ball balanced on top and it keeps on partying...

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Since we are on a theme about addictive video game songs...here is another real tough one to scrape from your memory once you hear it.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Those ssx games are so fun. My wife even liked them (she hates most video games). I will not push play on the vid. Don't need that stuck in my head again.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Add me to the list. The song really got me into the table. It is the perfect fit for the massive FLOW of this table. And I really love the women's choir singing at me :)

the graphic design of the table is outstanding as well. Could be a piece of modern art.

catkins

Aug 14, 2013
While I really like seeing this table in the PA suite, the music reproduction is pretty neutered (among other tables in its era). It sounds like it was recorded using a couple of tin cans.

If you want to hear what it sounds like closer to "real life," do yourself a favor and get the original table ROMs working in Visual Pinball (or just in the PinMame tester) and you'll notice a significant difference in fidelity, especially in the bass range.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
While I really like seeing this table in the PA suite, the music reproduction is pretty neutered (among other tables in its era). It sounds like it was recorded using a couple of tin cans.

If you want to hear what it sounds like closer to "real life," do yourself a favor and get the original table ROMs working in Visual Pinball (or just in the PinMame tester) and you'll notice a significant difference in fidelity, especially in the bass range.

The last two big shows in PA, PinFest and the York Show, had this really nice BK2K with lots of shiny bits, a cup-holder, and a stonking great subwoofer hooked up to it. That is how this table must be experienced if you ask me.

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
Here's a good cover of the theme.
Brian Schmidt, himself, likes this. It's a pretty damn good cover, no vocals, but still badass.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
That is effing sweet ^

Gimme a month and I'll have a breaks version for you guys!

*ok, make that 2 months :)

Last edited:

Members online

Members online