I no longer hate this table

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
After several tries on the PS3 with this table, I gave up. Hated the look, hated the physics, hated the drain-happy outlanes that you can't see, hated the controls, all of it. Gave it another shot on the PS4, though - and I like it. I suspect that it plays more like the pre-changed PS3 as it seems a little floaty and a little more easy. It also looks a million times better. The outlanes aren't quite as unfair as well. I ended up reaching the Circus for the first time last night (bombed it) and crushed my previous high score. So, yeah, I might actually be playing this one once in awhile now...

ChezRoxwell

Feb 20, 2014
Well I hate it. :) I'm not sure WHY, because in theory it seems like a fun table. Lots to do, decent challenge, et etc, but there's something about the way it plays that frustrates me. It's like getting randomly punished for a good shot or something. Maybe its the physics that feel "off". Not sure, but I'm having more trouble on this table than any others (and I was having a hell of a time on ST:TNG but at least on that one I felt myself improving and still enjoyed the play) .

And this table is seriously stingy with giving an extra ball. For goddsakes how many more hoops do I gotta jump to get an extra damn ball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.