(An attempt at) The top 40 TPA players from leaderboard scores

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
I had some prolonged discussions with VikingErik about the differences between PC and iOS and it seemed that nudging on PC is easier because there are multiple levels to it depending on the length of keypress
No, this isn't true. I was expressing that Pro Pinball works that way and that I want TPA to. But currently, TPA has just one single nudge strength for any keypress.

If you just take up an iPad (or other mobile platform with touch nudge) without that built-up experience you will suck very hard on that aspect of the game :) So no disrespect to VikingErik, but that's how I see it.
Yes, nudging takes experience and muscle memory with the device. But I'm not talking about that. What I'm arguing is that on the high end, the ceiling on gameplay skill is lower with a capacitative touchscreen than with a microswitch-based input device. Tarek and I can hit 1/60 second timing windows consistently with a keyboard. Mark Miwurdz can with a gamepad. A touchscreen just can't register presses of that precision as consistently.

And to reiterate, I'm not talking about performing decently well, like reaching a wizard mode or winning a TOTM pool. A touchscreen device can do that, sure. I'm talking about the absolute high end, top five all-time leaderboard spots. That is overrepresented by the more precise input devices and always will be.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
No, this isn't true. I was expressing that Pro Pinball works that way and that I want TPA to. But currently, TPA has just one single nudge strength for any keypress.

Yes, nudging takes experience and muscle memory with the device. But I'm not talking about that. What I'm arguing is that on the high end, the ceiling on gameplay skill is lower with a capacitative touchscreen than with a microswitch-based input device. Tarek and I can hit 1/60 second timing windows consistently with a keyboard. Mark Miwurdz can with a gamepad. A touchscreen just can't register presses of that precision as consistently.

And to reiterate, I'm not talking about performing decently well, like reaching a wizard mode or winning a TOTM pool. A touchscreen device can do that, sure. I'm talking about the absolute high end, top five all-time leaderboard spots. That is overrepresented by the more precise input devices and always will be.

I'm sure this must be the case. If all platforms were equal then it would seem the top 5-10 scores would be equally represented. I still think that pure talent and the outright sheer will to get to that level surely must be a factor also.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Thanks VikingErik for clarifying. A few nights ago I held a new iPhone 6, a friend of mine bought one in Germany, it's not released yet in Holland. He showed me that if you pressed harder (not longer) on the screen, functionality changed (I believe it showed a kind of shortcut menu). This opens a whole new set of possibilities in nudging if it can be implemented correctly (light touch = light nudge etc).

I get how input is registered differently with timing windows, but I can't relate that to reaction time by the player and precision in shot making. Are you saying that because Windows takes more input per second that you get more precise shots? Isn't that negated by the lower treshold in reaction time by the player? In other words, are we fast enough to make use of those timing window differences? And how does TPA take the input and sample it? There's probably also a treshold in this. But I'll gladly take your word for it as shown by your scores.... :)

On the player side, I have said before that I can now appreciate the level of mental stamina that goes into a grind for those top-level scores. Especially on tables that are not geared to going infinite (in which you can absorb some sloppy play by getting those cushion EB's back, see F14 Tomcat and HSII Getaway for good examples of infinite play possibility) it's hard to maintain focus that long. And when you have to take a break, not to come back into the game and immediately stink it up :) So I'm with Crooker also on talent and sheer will as important factors.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
How, if you cannot nudge easily and someone like viking is hopeless using one?
What makes you think you can't nudge easily?

I don't see much difference tbh, I'd even go as far as saying that all top scores are obtainable on a mobile device, but take that with a grain of salt as there are some really sick scores. I can reliably pause games over night on my iPad and pick up where I left off the next day, but it takes a LOT of dedication to play games that long. I get bored after a while.

Nudging takes a bit of getting used to, but it does on other platforms as well. Once you really have that down it's second nature and makes a huge difference. Sure, it's a small advantage for those playing with a controller to be able to nudge softly, but most of the time a full power nudge gets the job done. I think (?) Tarek and Vikingerik both only play with full nudges.

You and other top players have played the game enough to "crack the system" to a degree. You can anticipate the ball movement in advance. You know when to nudge, when to deadpass etc and which shots are safe. At that point you can pretty much play any table and score very high on just a few attempts. It's the same game on mobile platforms.

One minor difference I have seen is that specific railroad shots on PC don't work the same for me (e.g. lock kick-out on F2k), but other iOS players have reported the same PC railroad bounces working 100% for them on mobile so there are differences even within the same platform.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Are you saying that because Windows takes more input per second that you get more precise shots?

It doesn't have anything to do with the software platform. Playing TPA on a Windows Surface touchscreen tablet would have the same imprecision. It's the way touchscreens work. Sensing the electrical conductivity of a finger just doesn't happen with timing as precise as that of a single microswitch in a keyboard or gamepad.

You can experiment with this firsthand. Use this site: http://stopwatch.onlineclock.net/

Try to start and stop it at exactly :03.000 (three seconds), which is roughly equivalent to timing a shot with a pinball coming down a ramp inlane. (Click on the start/stop button and it will get focus so you can use the enter key.) I can consistently get within 0.05 second on a keyboard but more like 0.15 seconds on my iPad touchscreen.

The difference between 0.05 second and 0.15 second accuracy seriously matters for both real pinball and TPA.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I had some prolonged discussions with VikingErik about the differences between PC and iOS and it seemed that nudging on PC is easier because there are multiple levels to it depending on the length of keypress (I do this from memory, can anyone on PC confirm this? Is the same true for PSN?), on iPad there's just one (hard) which leads to easier

On PS3, I would say there's two power levels of nudge: one weak (slightly push the stick), one strong (push it all the way).

> one strong nudge = one warning (depends of the table)
> several weak nudges = nothing on some tables, warning on others.

It's possible to play only with weak nudges, but it has some flaws:

- you can't control the ball as much as with a strong nudge (thanks, captain obvious)
- if you make several weak nudges and then you need to do strong nudge, there's a high chance of Tilt (happens frequently to me).

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
It doesn't have anything to do with the software platform. Playing TPA on a Windows Surface touchscreen tablet would have the same imprecision. It's the way touchscreens work. Sensing the electrical conductivity of a finger just doesn't happen with timing as precise as that of a single microswitch in a keyboard or gamepad.

You can experiment with this firsthand. Use this site: http://stopwatch.onlineclock.net/

Try to start and stop it at exactly :03.000 (three seconds), which is roughly equivalent to timing a shot with a pinball coming down a ramp inlane. (Click on the start/stop button and it will get focus so you can use the enter key.) I can consistently get within 0.05 second on a keyboard but more like 0.15 seconds on my iPad touchscreen.

The difference between 0.05 second and 0.15 second accuracy seriously matters for both real pinball and TPA.
That site shows extreme lag for me when I test on the iPad - it starts/stops the watch almost half a second after I press start/stop. TPA doesn't have that issue. If I do the same test on the iOS stopwatch I am consistently within 0.01-0.10s 10 times straight.

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
I think u people who doesnt have the soft nudge ability underestimate deeply how it makes the game easyer. OK a hard nudge make the job for saving a ball, but with soft nudge u chose ALL your balls trajectorys, u turn a STDM not only into a save but into a catch, u decide exactly on which part of the flip u want to have your ball rebounding, u correct a trajectory after your shoot, etc... I was a fan of our Viking before watchin any video from him, after that i called him the martian. I'm 100% sure that top players who dont have the soft nudge would improve in a huge way all their top scores with this option.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I think u people who doesnt have the soft nudge ability underestimate deeply how it makes the game easyer. OK a hard nudge make the job for saving a ball, but with soft nudge u chose ALL your balls trajectorys, u turn a STDM not only into a save but into a catch, u decide exactly on which part of the flip u want to have your ball rebounding, u correct a trajectory after your shoot, etc...
Hmm... if an XBox controller can do this on PC (I think it can?), I wonder if there's a way to map keys to the controller, with the result of being like normal keyboard, except with four keys added for soft nudges in the four directions. In any case, you've convinced me to dig out my XBox controller and see I can still make it work with TPA.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hmm... if an XBox controller can do this on PC (I think it can?), I wonder if there's a way to map keys to the controller, with the result of being like normal keyboard, except with four keys added for soft nudges in the four directions. In any case, you've convinced me to dig out my XBox controller and see I can still make it work with TPA.
Nudging is via the analog stick, so there's no way to map keys to emulate it.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
As for Bluestacks... unless it's dramatically improved in performance and app compatibility in the last couple of years, well, yikes. Don't go there.

I've installed Timeshock in Bluestacks and it's playable. Only one problem: flippers are invisible. :p

timeshock.jpg

Itchy

Sep 23, 2015
@ InVitro & Law

Among the cheaters who are classified in the Top 100 :

#48 righty59 (osx) : B. Shot 106M (deleted score) / BK 60 M (to be deleted) / C. Canyon 1,6 B (to be deleted) / C. Pub 810M (to be deleted) / Cyclone 83M (deleted score) / Firepower 3B (deleted score) / FunHouse 2B (to be deleted) / HS 232M (to be deleted) / Pin-Bot 56M (to be deleted) / S. Troopers 405M (to be deleted) / etc… lol

#83 cinebxl (osx) : C. Canyon 2,8B (to be deleted) / C. Park 359,820 (deleted score) / Dr Dude 155M (to be deleted)/ Firepower 275M (deleted score) / FunHouse 915M (to be deleted) / Gorgar 15M (deleted score) / HS 107M (to be deleted) / Victory 153M (to be deleted) / Xenon 40 M (deleted score) / etc… lol

Last edited:

Itchy

Sep 23, 2015
@ Law

1/ New score to be deleted (Cyclone) :
• Sep 29 • Cyclone • righty59 • osx • # 1 • 83M • (Tarek / # 2 / 9M) •

2/ (very very) Suspicious scores (S. Troopers) :
• Oct 5 • S. Troopers • TAT • android • # 2 • 2,61B • TAT PB (TPA WS oct 5) : 1st S. Troopers # 2 / 2nd F14 # 1167 / 3rd HSII # 1253 / 4th SafeCraker # 1468 / 5th EarthShaker # 2605 / 6th B. Rose # 3134… •
• Aug 25 • S. Troopers • phlipflix • osx • # 2 • 1,89B •
Currently (five first ones, Oct 11) : space tractor PC # 1 (6,5B, May 26) / vikingerik PC # 2 (NEW 2,7B, Oct 9) / TAT android # 3 (ex # 2, 2,6B, Oct 5) / phlipflix osx # 4 (ex # 2, 1,8B, August 25) / benji PSN # 5 (1,8B, August 11).

3/ (very very) Suspicious scores (Xenon) :
• August 23 • Xenon • lostworld • osx • # 4 • 53M •
• August 23 • Xenon • beloguzi • osx • # 14 • 27M •

4/ (very) Suspicious scores :
• Oct 4 • M. Madness • ceimoi • osx • # 34 • 2,9B •
• Oct 5 • C.B. Wizard • ceimoi • osx • # 1 • 50M •
Currently (five first ones, Oct 11) : cemoi osx # 1 (50M) / tarek PC # 2 (35M) / omegadef psn #3 (26M) / gus ios # 4 (19M) / m. miwurdz psn # 5 (15M).
• Oct 7 • Whirlwind • ceimoi • osx • # 62 • 108M •

5/ Still 6 cheated scores in Cactus Canyon high scores. The computer engineers are : cinebxl / kaili / leasidedad / steveetchie / righty59 / phonie (all on osx, of course...).

6/ Several cheated scores on FunHouse these last weeks.
i.e. (osx) in Top 20 : pinballjon / t. galindo / righty59 / g. reif / stick / j. cooney / s. wwhalen / etc. Non-exhaustive list...

7/ See above my list 1.2 (p. 30).

Last edited:

Itchy

Sep 23, 2015
My T.V. screen (scores still posted) / October 9, 2015 (previous list : September 22)
Season 1 / Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 (POTO to Xenon).

[xM = x million / xB = x billion / BK = Black Knight / BKII = Black Knight 2000 / HS = High Speed / TPA WS = The Pinball Arcade Website]

Player / cheaterPF (osx) (in alphabetical order) • Number of deleted scores or which are to be deleted in Top 100Tables & scores (on my T.V. screen) • TPA WS

• ? • osx • 3 • C. Canyon 9B / Firepower 5,5B / Gorgar 666M • - •
• baldwin • osx • 1 • Firepower 2,4B • - •
• beamerboy • osx • 5 • Cyclone # 1 (112M, August 8) / HS # 4 (209M, August 21) / P. Zone (889M, August 15) / S. Troopers (525 M, August 8) / Xenon # 18 (24M, August 8) • - •
• t. beck • osx • 2 • C. Canyon 9,5B / Firepower 5B • - •
• bowMM300 • osx • 2 • BKII 269M / Firepower 6B • - •
• brazzle • osx • 6 • B. Shot 267M / BK 56M / BKII 511 M / C. Canyon 11B / C. Park 215,340 / HS 36M • - •
• chazz • osx • 1 • C. Canyon 15B • - •
• * cinebxl • osx • 9 • C. Canyon 2,8B / C. Park 359,820 / Dr Dude # 10 (155M) / Firepower 275M / FunHouse 915M / Gorgar 15M / HS 107M / Victory 153M / Xenon 40 M • - •
• j. cooney • osx • 3 • FunHouse 1,6B / Gorgar 2B / Pin-Bot 21M • - •
• drimblewedge • osx • 3 • BK 80M / C. Canyon 12B / Cyclone # 3 (94M, Aug 10) • - •
• fry • osx • 3 • B. Shot 85M / BKII 119M / C. Canyon 4B • - •
• gfrompa • osx • 3 • C. Canyon 3,2 B / Gorgar 1,9M / Pin-Bot 89M • - •
• jay • osx • 2 • BKII 671M / Cyclone 19M • - •
• josef • osx • 2 • C. Canyon 12B / Gorgar 9M • - •
• * kaili • osx • 2 • C. Canyon # 6 (2,5B, August 24) / Dr Dude # 9 (147M, August 20) • PB (TPA WS Sept 22) : 1st C. Canyon # 6 / 2nd Dr Dude # 9 / 3rd Diner # 2961 / 4th BK # 3480 / 5th S. Shuttle # 4941/ 6th Firepower # 5218 •
• * leasidedad • osx • 2 • C. Canyon # 7 (2,2B, August 19) / Pin-Bot # 6 (86M, August 11) • PB (TPA WS Sept 22) : 1st Pin-Bot # 6 / 2nd C. Canyon # 7 / 3rd Victory # 1341 / 4th Tee'd Off # 2203 / 5th NGG # 8124 / 6th Black Hole # 8286 / 7th Class 1812 # 9628 •
• loboreeves • osx • 1 • Firepower 41M • - •
• marshallraw • osx • 3 • C. Canyon 3,1B / FunHouse 265M / Victory 105M • - •
• nemorevelations • osx • 1 • Firepower 318M • - •
• r. palisca • osx • 1 • B. Shot 69M • - •
• panic … • osx • 3 • C. Canyon 6B / Cyclone # 25 (20M, Aug 29) / Gorgar 1B • - •
• * phonie • osx • 6 • BK 12M / C. Canyon 1,6M / C. Park 359,940 / FunHouse 550M / Gorgar 21M / HS 29M • - •
• plfff977 • osx • 1 • Gorgar 1B • - •
• raleigh • osx • 2 • B. Shot 296M / C. Park 754,220 • - •
• g. reif • osx • 8 • BK 23M / C. Canyon 26B / Cyclone 79M / Dr Dude 593M / Firepower 357M / FunHouse 1,7B / Gorgar 5M / Victory 204M • - •
• renee … • osx • 4 • C. Canyon 12B / Cyclone 27M / S. Troopers 547M / Xenon # 9 (33M, Sept 22) • - •
• * righty59 • 11 • B. Shot 106M / BK 60M / C. Canyon 1,6 B / C. Park 7,418 / C. Pub 810M / Cyclone # 1 (83M, Sept 29) / Firepower 83M / FunHouse # 7 (2B, Sept 24) / HS 232M / Pin-Bot 56M / S. Troopers 405M • - •
• * steveetchie … • osx • 3 • C. Canyon 1,8B / C. Park 619,540 / Firepower 2,6B • - •
• s. wwhalen • osx • 2 • C. Park 630,710 / FunHouse 1,2B • - •

* See below (C. Canyon)

There is probably multiple oversights.

Itchy

Sep 23, 2015
Cactus Canyon (correction)

Player PFScore August, 2015 (17 scores on osx in a few days) Previous ranking # Top 32 (scores over 1B, my T.V. screen, Oct 11)  TPA WS September, 2015 ("X" 11 scores deleted) Current ranking ## Top 22 (scores over 1B)  October 11, 2015 ("XXX" 6 scores to be deleted) True ranking ### Top 16 (scores over 1B) 

g. reif  osx  26B  # 1  X  - 
chazz  osx  15B  # 2  X  - 
drimblewedge  osx  12B  # 3  X  - 
josef  osx  12B  # 4  X  - 
renee  osx  12B  # 5  X  - 
brazzle  osx  11B  # 6  X  - 
t. beck  osx  9B  # 7  X  -  [previously "t. beck" was "no name" !?]
panic  osx  6B  # 8  X  - 
fry  osx  4B  # 9  X  - 
gfrompa  osx  3,2B  # 10  X  - 

 benji  -  3,2B  # 11  ##1  ### 1 
[  marshallraw  osx  3,1B  # 12 ] eliminated
 mark m.  3B  -  # 12  ## 2  ### 2 
 tarek o.  -  3B  # 13  ## 3  ### 3 
 dizzer  -  2,9B  # 14  ## 4  ### 4 
 * cinebxl  osx  2,8B (August 19)  # 16  ## 5  XXX
 * kaili  osx  2,5B (August 24)  # 17  ## 6  XXX
 * leasidedad  osx  2,2B (August 19)  # 18  ## 7  XXX
 vikingerik  -  2,1B  # 19  ## 8  ### 5 
?mobile  2B  # 19  X  -  [NEW on my screen !!!]
 space tractor  -  1,9B  # 20  ## 9  ### 6 

 * steveetchie  osx  1,8B (August 8)  # 21  ## 10  XXX
 * righty59  osx  1,6B (August 18)  # 22  ## 11  XXX
 * phonie  osx  1,6B (August 20)  # 23  ## 12  XXX
 ostrich  -  1,5B  # 24  ## 13  ### 7 
 sirius  -  1,4B  # 25  ## 14  ### 8 
 terpsichore  -  1,3B  # 26  ## 15  ### 9 
 ** erpacuco  -  1,3B  -  ## 16 (NEW Sept 13)  ### 10 
 pinball301  -  1,2B  # 27  ## 17  ### 11 
 toolinit  -  1,1B  # 28  ## 18  ### 12 
 spitfire  -  1,1B  # 29  ## 19  ### 13 
 iainh23  -  1,1B  # 30  ## 20  ### 14 

 anton r.  -  1,1B  # 31  ## 21  ### 15 
 just this guy  -  1,04B  # 32  ## 22  ### 16 

* See above.
** Suspicious score ??? PSN / 1,31B / September 13, 2015.
PB Sept 22 : C. Canyon ## 16 (### 10) / Medieval Madness # 325 / Bride of Pin-Bot # 1925 / Ripleys # 1800 / Theatre of Magic # 2418 / TOTAN # 8771 / Central Park # 9271.

Bonne nuit ! :cool:

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Hey InVitro,

Do you have a list of the scores you delete yourself from the master data csv (in addition of the scores already deleted by FS that are downloadable on the official site)?

Thanks!

Itchy

Sep 23, 2015
@ Law

Update.

1/ Cyclone

(to be deleted) Aug 8 Beamerboy osx #1 112M
Jun 14 Tarek PC #2 99M
(to be deleted) Aug 10 Drimblewedge osx #3 94 M
(deleted score) Sept 29 Righty59 osx #4 83M

See list above (cheaters on osx #741 p. 30).

2/ Starship Troopers (a new garbage)

• Aug 25 • Phlipflix • osx • #2 • 1,89B
• Oct 5 • TAT • android • #2 • 2,61B • TAT PB (TPA WS oct 5) : 1st S. Troopers #2 / 2nd F14 #1167 / 3rd HSII #1253 / 4th SafeCraker #1468 / 5th EarthShaker #2605 / 6th B. Rose #3134… •
• Oct 22• Leux77 • android • # 6 • 1,24B • Leux77 PB (TPA WS oct 22) : 1st S. Troopers # 6 / 2nd SafeCracker AOTV #1418 / 3rd Cyclone #1614 / 4th C. Park #1936 / 5th Diner #3061 / 6th SafeCracker #5600 / 7th Roadshow # 6003... •
• Oct 25 • E. Wu • android • # 2 • 3,23B • E. Wu PB (TPA WS oct 25) : 1st S. Troopers # 2 / 2nd ElDorado #943... all other scores over #1000... :eek:

Starship Troopers - Top 6 - TPA WS Oct 26 :
space tractor PC #1 (6,56B May 26)
e. wu android #2 (NEW 3,23B Oct 25)
vikingerik PC #3 (ex #2 NEW 2,79B Oct 9)
TAT android #4 (ex #2 NEW 2,61B Oct 5)
phlipflix osx #5 (ex #2 1,89B August 25)
benj PSN #6 (ex #2 1,86B August 11).

3/ Xenon

Suspicious scores :
• August 23 • Xenon • lostworld • osx • # 4 • 53M •
• August 23 • Xenon • beloguzi • osx • # 14 • 27M •

4/ Suspicious scores (TPA WS Oct 21) :

• Oct 4 • M. Madness • ceimoi • osx • #34 • 2,9B •
• Oct 5 • C.B. Wizard • ceimoi • osx • #1 • 50M •
Currently : cemoi osx #1 (50M) / tarek PC #2 (35M) / omegadef psn #3 (26M) / gus ios #4 (19M) / m. miwurdz psn #5 (15M).
• Oct 5 • Party Zone • ceimoi • osx • #71 • 633M •
• Oct 7 • Whirlwind • ceimoi • osx • #62 • 108M •
• Oct 7 • S. Shuttle • ceimoi • osx • #17 • 16,09M •
• Oct 12 • Jack-Bot • ceimoi • osx • #4 • 65B •
• Oct 21 • H.R. Casino • ceimoi • osx • #6 • 9,4B •

All other scores over #1000 :confused: (except Centaur #238, LCA # 617, Roadshow #180) (TPA WS, Oct 21).

5/ Cactus Canyon

The joke continues. Still 6 cheaters (maybe 7) in the Top 12 (TPA WS Oct 26). See list above (#818 p. 33).

eg steveetchie
Aug 8 Cactus Canyon : 1,8B.
Firepower 2,6B !!! (deleted score)
(TPA WS Oct 21) PB 1st CC #10, 2nd Harley D. #134, 3rd S. Troopers #214, 4th G. Nuts #530, 5th Victory #749...

eg righty59
Aug 18 Cactus Canyon : 1,6B.
(TPA WS Oct 21) Aug ? B. Shot 106M (deleted score) / Aug 22 BK 60M / Aug 14 C. Pub 810M / Sept 29 Cyclone 83M (deleted score) / Aug ? Firepower 83M (deleted score) / Sept 24 FunHouse 2B / Aug 29 HS 232M / Aug 10 Pin-Bot 56M / Aug 15 S. Troopers 405M...

eg cinebxl
Aug 19 Cactus Canyon : 2,8B.
(TPA WS Oct 21) C. Park 359,820 (deleted score) / Dr Dude 155M (to be deleted) / Firepower 275M (deleted score) / FunHouse 915M (to be deleted) / Gorgar 15M (deleted score) / HS 107M (to be deleted) / Victory 153M (to be deleted) / Xenon 79 M (deleted score) & 40M (deleted score) / etc…

6/ FunHouse

Still several cheated scores (osx).
eg in the Top 20 : pinballjon / t. galindo / righty59 / g. reif / stick / j. cooney / s. wwhalen / etc. Non-exhaustive list...

7/ See above my list 1.2 (#742, p. 30).

8/ New cheater

• Oct 20 • B. Shot • ConnOrs • ios • #1 • 1B
• Oct 20 • C. Park • ConnOrs • ios • #1 • 100M
• Oct 20 • ElDorado • ConnOrs • ios • #1 • 30M
lol

9/ Central Park

Monthly ranking
ConnOrs ios #1 (100M Oct 20)
Lupo 23 ios #2 (86,060 Oct 13)

All-Time ranking
ConnOrs ios #1 (100M Oct 20)
Lupo 23 ios #2 (86,060 Oct 13)
RixarOOga PC #3 (37,668)

10/ SafeCracker (TPA WS Oct 26)

• #1 • ? • alison ... • 646MDeleted score
• #1 • Jul 24 • zombie mad • 22,35M • By comparison with SC Assault on the Vault, rank #599 •
• #2 • Jul 30 • ginjuraga • 17,18M • id. SC AOTV, rank #316 •
• #4 • ? • pafsux • 14,27M • Deleted score
• #3 • NEW Oct 19 • dizzer • 13,87M •
• #4 • Jul 29 • oddjob • 13,74M • id. SC AOTV, rank #1246 •
• #5 • Jul 26 • dino • 13,43M • id. SC AOTV, rank #1368 3,7M ;)
• #6 • Aug 15 • Crazy Newt • 13,15M • id. SC AOTV, rank #51 •
• #7 • Jul 29 • Vikingerik • 12,13M •
• #8 • Jul 18 • Pinballwiz45b • 11,81M •
• #9 • Jul 29 • Benj • 10,19M •
• #10 • Jul 29 • Tarek • 10,02M •

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts