FS's answer on Facebook related to long waited Art issues.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
One of the big issues I have with some tables (most noticeable on AfM, but it happens on others too) is that rather than transparent lighting being applied to some plastics (the one just above and to the right of the right sling), it applies a blanket colour so the entire texture disappears when the light's flashing on it. I think it happens across platforms too, because I'm sure I've seen it on both PC and iPad.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Is stuff like the reversed slingshots on TZ really that bothersome for people? I don't mean that in a snarky or sarcastic way, its hard to convey inflection through typing. I was a real pinball player long before I got into TPA and that sort of thing still doesn't irk me for some reason, although I could see how it being that way for so long could annoy some people. The way I look at it is like this: FS is a small company which I'm sure has a list a mile long of things to fix, not to mention the task of keeping up with a monthly release schedule. Personally, as someone who quit playing the game for months due to frustration over big scores being lost to game ending bugs, I would rather they put their resources into problems that tangibly effect gameplay and end runs and then move over to issues like the reversed slings once they have that taken care of. Just my two cents.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
after recent announcement of new planned release for another platform - X1, we all can see where real priorities of Farsight are..
will we see new TPA version for Sony's VR helmet Morpheus?
old TPA bugs on new devices - this is exactly that players want.

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
after recent announcement of new planned release for another platform - X1, we all can see where real priorities of Farsight are..
will we see new TPA version for Sony's VR helmet Morpheus?
old TPA bugs on new devices - this is exactly that players want.

If VR like Morpheus or oculus rift are implemented properly I would saw off the front of my cabinet and just keep the lockdown bar, plunger and buttons :)
Had an oculus rift for the weekend and it was just amazing - even the dev version.

Yeah, and transporting old bugs to new platforms is just sad. Fs should make consolidation of their different platform versions a higher priority. Less adapting and porting - more fixing. But this is easy to say... :)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I agree. That rotation option needs to be in there.

If you have a laptop then you may be able to use control+alt+up/down/left/right to rotate your screen. When I had AMD cards you could also create keyboard macros to do the same thing through the Catalyst Control Center. But lost that when I got an NVidia card. If someone found an alternate solution for a screen rotation macro all ears.

I think on nvidia cards the ctrl+alt or ctrl+shift and an arrow key will rotate the screen orientation.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts