anyone else not able to start multiball?

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
on mine, the third ball on the upper playfield always gets stuck at the top of the chute and multiball doesn't start. if i nudge, it knocks the ball back out onto the playfield, but as far as i can tell there is no way right now to start multiball on this table. i'm on iPad2 by the way.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Same kit as you Pezpunk and I have to say all is well.

Sometimes when my tables get glitchy, I save, delete, reinstall, redownload. This has fixed little problems in the past. Give it a bash and see what happens....

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
Same kit as you Pezpunk and I have to say all is well.

Sometimes when my tables get glitchy, I save, delete, reinstall, redownload. This has fixed little problems in the past. Give it a bash and see what happens....

weird. i'll try that.

Fredrik Lundholm

Oct 4, 2014
@Pezpunk

Appears to be a known issue. Here is a link to the master issues listing and the report number.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthr...t-Black-Knight

11-005: Ball gets stuck at entrance to upper ball lock

First reported: 28 Jul 2012
Description: Ball sometimes gets stuck in entrance to upper ball lock. Can be nudged out. Chance of occurrence is increased if 2 balls are already in lock.
Devices: iOS

I have the same issue on Steam/PC version downloaded yesterday.
Filling with two balls is fine, locking the third ball does not start multiball but the ball is stuck. I have to call attendant. The next time I lock the same ball it is again stuck. One out of five times it is either spit out or multiball is starting. Very annoying. Table is unplayable.
Problem not there in Williams Classic Pinball on Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii

Regards,
Fredrik

Fredrik Lundholm

Oct 4, 2014
I did some more playing and it seems the upper ball lock lacks proper gating. The balls gets stuck to the left of the locked balls. Ive seen the ball pass through the lock like it didn't exist and continue left down the ramp to lower playfield or just pass to the left of the locked balls and down back to the upper area. Ive also manage to shoot the ball from the lower right play field area straight through all the walls and ramps..

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
This changed at some point, it wasn't always this bad. Sometime around last November, I was playing Black Knight and it rarely had problems with ball locking, maybe about once per hour of playing. But yes I see all these same problems with the terrible ball lock too currently, on the PC version.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.