First Impressions

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
AFAIK, that never made to real production machines. But I wonder why they didn't remove that exit point also.
And BTW I managed to score ~5 billions, still playing it and still don't like it much.

Jay

May 19, 2012
It's a fun table. Like clue, but with better music. :D

Well, it's Henry Mancini! :) (Peter Gunn theme, in case you're wondering.) I'm really enjoying this table. The physics do seem a bit weird (I've played the real game), but the gameplay is fun. It's quickly become one of my favorite TPA tables.

Last edited:

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
Definitely one of my favorite tables in TPA, one of the ones that I keep coming back to, thanks farsight for bringing one of my favorite tables to TPA

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Definitely one of my favorite tables in TPA, one of the ones that I keep coming back to, thanks farsight for bringing one of my favorite tables to TPA

I completely agree. Yes,the game is easy. But,the rule set,the theme,and the gameplay have won me over. Easily my favorite table for Season 4,so far.

I will say though - I'm glad I bought the Season Pass before it went bye-bye...

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I was super excited to play this table, so I was a little disappointed when I found out how hard the ramp shots were.

It's still a really good table, but very, very frustrating. I'll keep practicing, but so far, I haven't been able to keep a steady game going.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014

Yup Whodunnit is an amazing table.Also one of my alltime TPA favs!Only quibble is that it plays a little too easy but that's alright no biggie.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I was super excited to play this table, so I was a little disappointed when I found out how hard the ramp shots were.

It's still a really good table, but very, very frustrating. I'll keep practicing, but so far, I haven't been able to keep a steady game going.
I found it pretty frustrating at first. Like most I found it easier on pc than on mobile as well. It's one of those games that eludes you for a bit then just clicks.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I found it pretty frustrating at first. Like most I found it easier on pc than on mobile as well. It's one of those games that eludes you for a bit then just clicks.

Indeed.

I FINALLY got a good game going the other day and knocked out 3 goals. I only have 2 Wizard goals left, and I'm done.

Again, everything about the game is amazing. From the music, to the art, to the DMD...but those ramps are a nightmare. I honestly don't understand how people can say "Oh, this table is too easy!"? I mean, I'm not a Pinball Wizard but I'm not terrible, either. This table is certainly a challenge.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012

I played Who Dunnit shortly after it came out in Seattle in 95 and played all machines I saw IRL. Like in TPA it took some games for everything to click IRL. I really enjoy having Who Dunnit available via TPA. You can have three or four frustrating games in a row; then without "paying a dime", you can start a new game that makes you a Wizard of Who Dunnit.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Got the wizard goals after 4 or 5 games. Could score real big (33b atm which seems to be PS4 best currently) if it wasn't for the map hole glitch.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I have found a bug on Who Dunnit, Sometimes when hitting the ball from the left flipper towards the sewer hole the ball floats off the table.
Had it happen twice in one game.

And if this is not the place to put this comment let me know.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I have found a bug on Who Dunnit, Sometimes when hitting the ball from the left flipper towards the sewer hole the ball floats off the table.
Had it happen twice in one game.

And if this is not the place to put this comment let me know.

I've had the same problem.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
that's just general physics loopyness. And it's not game breaking, as balls that fly off table are actually detected.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
that's just general physics loopyness. And it's not game breaking, as balls that fly off table are actually detected.

No it's not a game breaker for me, it's more of a wtf moment. Can almost here the scream of the ball saying fuuuuuuuuu......

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I cannot understand why previous table purchasers do not support the progress and skip buying tables in certain months? Support TPA each month or you may never see that table you want regardless.
I only buy what I like particularly considering the interface which doesn't permit me to remove a table once I bought it.

I hesitated with Who Dunnit because of the score gambling. The story with the suspects is entertaining. There are many side features (like the revolver or the penthouse) which I don't completely get but maybe it's worth to try a bit with the things although at the moment this always leads to nowhere. It would be nice if the voiceover would tell the elevator story.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.