Bug Ball flies through right side of the table (PC)

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
The Ball flies right through the table on the right hole on PC. I've only encountered this once so far.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
This must have happened to me 6-8 times in a couple hours.

I get 2 out of 3 matches on the slot machine, so it goes into "second chance" or whatever and tells you to hit a slot lane. I trap the ball on the left flipper and shoot the sewer hole on the right. But probably 50% of the time it disappears (I'm guessing it flies through the table but I play in portrait so it's tough to see). TPA seems to recognize this and immediately launches a new ball, but I don't get credit for making the shot.

Dascoyne

Dec 11, 2013
Once on my iOS. I saw it roll on the floor off the bottom of the game.

I also saw this with NGG three times on my PC where there was a big crash sound and the ball left the right side of the screen.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
This happened twice on pinballwiz45b's stream of Whodunnit yesterday. If Twitch still has the stream, we've got direct video evidence for Farsight.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
This is actually correct...the table they have had a gaping hole in the side so if you go and play their actual table, this will happen.

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
Had it right now on an Extra Ball second chance on a good game, not sure my controller had survived if didnt make it on my 2nd try ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.