PC - Bug WHO Dunnit issues.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
1) Staged ball is not inside sewer at start of game. Reproducible 100% of the time. Should only be gone after roof multiball.
2) First case is not randomized. Reproducible 100% of the time. Should be fixable with a random selection of initial states.
3) Impossible to activate tournament mode with standard code of holding both flippers for 5 seconds during attract mode. This signifigantly affects the roulette wheel. 100% reproducible.

Intermittent physics issues.

1) ball warps from center ramp shot to left ramp shot. Happens sometimes.
2) ball files off the table. I haven't seen this one yet.
3) multiple balls enter roulette VUK. this should be impossible.
4) autolauncher sometimes fails to launch the first ball in basement multiball. 2 balls get stuck in plunger lane. A manual plunge fixes it, or you can wait it out. Happens maybe 20 to 10% of the time. Never seen it happen in roof multiball.

Possible Tuning issues.

1) train ramp is way too easy to backhand and you can hold trap after the backhand and repeat 100% of the time. Backhanding should work when the ramp is raised, but it working when the ramp is lowered so well is not true to real life.
2) hold passes in general work too well. Should be a wee bit more risky i think. :) Randomized saucer eject from lock shot is well done.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
ball files off the table. I haven't seen this one yet.
ball flies trough the cabinet wall often on powerful shot from left flipper to the sewers. had see it many times

lio

Jul 24, 2013
It seems I can't get the "flashlight" standard goal - had the flashlight lit plenty of times now but will not be awarded the standard goal for it.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
2) First case is not randomized. Reproducible 100% of the time. Should be fixable with a random selection of initial states.
Butler killed and Trixie done it. Then Trixie is killed .... Would be more fun with a random setup.

There are more issues but why should I tell.

Last edited:

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
e: Calmed down. I don't want to personally attack any table designers. Scoring is kind of messed up on the table though.

Last edited:

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
It seems to me like Trixie is always the murderer. Not just the first time either. It seems the only time she's not the one responsible is the case where she's the one killed.

Members online

Members online