Midnight Madness!

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
I can confirm that midnight madness works on both Android and PC at midnight. "I saw it coming a mile away." :D

N

netizen

I am shocked that the ROMulation is accurate enough to include this [/sarcasm]

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
Yes I was playing last night and witnesses midnight madness. It was really cool. Are there any other tables on TPA that have midnight madness beside Who Dunnit?

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I found this info. Enjoy!

Midnight Madness

At midnight, assuming the clock is set correctly, Midnight Madness will start. If someone is in the middle of a game, it will happen during play. If a game is not active, it will occur at the first ball-start. At the beginning you will hear "I was afraid of this". After a few seconds of gameplay, the flippers will go dead. The balls you have in play will drain. The playfield goes dark. The game will shut-down. It will appear as if you tilted the game. But did you? Nope! "Midnight Madness" will now flash on the screen. It will then empty every ball inside the machine and start Midnight Madness (4 ball) multi-ball. Every hit is worth 3M and a "BOOM", "BLAM", "DOH!", etc. will appear on the DMD with each score, ala the old Batman TV show.

Link: http://pinball.org/rules/whodunnit.html#Midnight_Madness

Last edited:

OmegaDef

Jan 30, 2014
I got to witness the NBA Fastbreak midnight madness last night. I was talking to one of the guys at the arcade, and it came up that I'd never seen one. He set the clock to 11:59, gave me a credit, and said have at it. It was really awesome.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've played it on a Junkyard at 7PM on evening. (Clock set wrong?). Surprised me. I didn't know what was going on at the time.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I found this info. Enjoy!

Midnight Madness

At midnight, assuming the clock is set correctly, Midnight Madness will start. If someone is in the middle of a game, it will happen during play. If a game is not active, it will occur at the first ball-start. At the beginning you will hear "I was afraid of this". After a few seconds of gameplay, the flippers will go dead. The balls you have in play will drain. The playfield goes dark. The game will shut-down. It will appear as if you tilted the game. But did you? Nope! "Midnight Madness" will now flash on the screen. It will then empty every ball inside the machine and start Midnight Madness (4 ball) multi-ball. Every hit is worth 3M and a "BOOM", "BLAM", "DOH!", etc. will appear on the DMD with each score, ala the old Batman TV show.

Link: http://pinball.org/rules/whodunnit.html#Midnight_Madness
Why am I just finding out about this?!

Members online

Members online