Bug DMD HUD persistence issues.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Because of the "horizontal lines" issue on the DMD, I opt to turn on the DMD HUD.

From what I observe, the DMD HUD is not persistent between game sessions, after setting it to on.

Steps to reproduce

1. Set HUD to On.
  2. Start game.
  3. Exit back to table select screen.
  4. Restart CV.
  5. Start game, and observe behavior.

Actual Behavior

The DMD HUD is not present when the game is restarted. The HUD must be re-enabled from the options menu.

Expected Behavior

The DMD HUD remains activated between restarts.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
This is still present in Android 1.0.9. Now the HUD always turns itself off between individual games; the setting is not persistent even if you don't exit the table.

There may also be a design issue here. On my phone, the in-playfield DMD is too small to read in most of the landscape camera modes, but it's fine in portrait. So what I really want for Cirqus Voltaire is a third mode in which the HUD is active only in landscape orientation. Regardless, the setting ought to be persistent.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This is still present in Android 1.0.9. Now the HUD always turns itself off between individual games; the setting is not persistent even if you don't exit the table.

There may also be a design issue here. On my phone, the in-playfield DMD is too small to read in most of the landscape camera modes, but it's fine in portrait. So what I really want for Cirqus Voltaire is a third mode in which the HUD is active only in landscape orientation. Regardless, the setting ought to be persistent.

I've reported the same display limitation issue on my international SGS2 in another thread. The DMD has horizontal lines running through it in Landscape mode. It's not much better in Portrait orientation either.

Even on the TF300T, I can still see some (very minor) graphical imperfections in the DMD when the table zooms in on the playfield DMD and then zooms back to the long-view of the DMD.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
It's still there and after every single game. Yesterday I couldn't change it and TPA crashed afterwards.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T210 mit Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.