Strategies and Tips for Central Park

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
please post them here, if there are any?

maybe someone likes this table and has a strategy other than flail-repeat-flail-repeat-drain. that's my usual technique

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
nothing? does everyone just flail about, like me?

my high score is 5960 but i'd probably enjoy it more and do better if i had some concept or plan or strategy. oh well, never mind

night

May 18, 2012
Every time I play this table I feel like a Pygmy who is trying to figure out a microwave.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Every time I play this table I feel like a Pygmy who is trying to figure out a microwave.

LMAO! You kill me man, especially since that pretty well describes me with this table.

Best advice I can is nudge judiciously and try and keep the ball up top. When it comes down to the flippers, try your best to catch it and let the tilt bob settle down for 5 seconds or so. Yes, easier said than done but I've got nothing better. I think I'm going to sit and try for the 1000 points in one ball goal.

Potrzebie

Sep 4, 2014
I've found that a direct hit to the specials targets will often rebound the ball directly back to one of the flippers, but it is so fast that there isn't time to react and you get a drain. If you flail the flippers fast after a shot, you can often get those rebounds. Not always, but for me, it has made a difference in higher scores.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Timing your nudges is the only strategy I can think off, this is more skill and a lot of luck/reflexes than actual strategy. My best is high in the 7000, but I was offline at that particular moment. Best on the leaderboards around 6500 I believe. I think Big Shot can be played more in control than this table, and that is saying a lot :)

Jay

May 19, 2012
My only advice is to focus on activating the two special lights, whatever way you have to. Once those are lit, it's easy to keep racking up extra balls. I usually nudge only to keep the ball in reach of the flippers if it's going to drain. My high so far is 8300.

Members online

Members online