Thoughts on the new version?

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
The most notable differences are the lights are a different colour, and there's an invisible post at the bottom of the inner right ramp, which serves to deflect balls rolling down its right edge into the left flipper. Definitely makes things easier, but I'm not sure it looks physically plausible. Oh well - I think they didn't have much choice, it was ridiculously difficult beforehand. And maybe I'll get used to thinking of it as bouncing off the actual post built into the ramp...

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
I would love to see it emulated.

Retuning the table itself, rather than the script, is still a good thing though I think - if they do emulate it, the changes will presumably still stand.

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
It arrived with the new Android build (1.24.0) amongst the new high detail tables, as far as I know.

The most obvious difference is that the playfield lights (e.g. the bonus in the sword) are red, I think they were yellowy orange before.

Last edited:

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
It has a hole in the outer right ramp - fast shots from the bottom left flipper can go straight through and off the side of the table (I think I've even seen the ball receding into the distance...).

Doesn't matter much, because if you flip it autolaunches a new ball. But I think it might be new - I don't remember seeing that before.

Members online

Members online