Request Update the Table with most recent ball/physics code

Feb 19, 2014
Title pretty much says it all.

It's too bouncy and slow. I don't think it's been touched since launch 2 years ago.

This is one of, if not the best table in Pinball Arcade and they really should go back and add the most recent ball physics and overall give this table a tune up.

Same could be said of Ripley's Believe it or Not and Monster Bash. Arabian Nights seems to have up to date ball physics, that or it was just done really well from the get go.

There's a defnite jarring feeling playing a newer table like Attack from Mars or White Water, then going back to Theatre. I'm not asking for a dramatic overhaul, just a nice tune up and update.

Also would be nice if they added the animated DMD on the attract screen. They went back and added animated rollovers for all tables so I know it can be done, and I wouldn't think it would require all that much work seeing how it's already pretty good, just outdated feeling. This table still sells to new customers every day, along with all of season 1, and overall it's one of the biggest sellers at over 100,000 downloads, please give it the attention it deserves! Thanks Farsight.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.