Black Night 2000 BGM

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
I am loving the background music in BK2K. The table is so awesome and fast (do not attempt to play this one if your display has the slightest lag though; BK2K was unplayable on my living room TV even though other tables played seemingly fine - that's why I'm using a dedicated rig with a 1080p ASUS PC monitor with all my HD game consoles) but what realy gets me into the groove is the awesome soundtrack to this table. Depending on the mode there seems to be alternate versions of it with background vocals added. It's almost too good (as if a real band made it) to have been composed exclusively for this one table. Is there some classic rock song or something that "inspired" the music for this table, or was it all synths?

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Still wish the music was emulated, though. On machines I've played IRL and in VP, the speed difference is really noticeable... and it happens on all tables :(
Probably most noticeable on BK2K, because you can tell the sound is slightly out of sync with the lighting effects (vs. other emulated versions).

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I am loving the background music in BK2K. The table is so awesome and fast (do not attempt to play this one if your display has the slightest lag though; BK2K was unplayable on my living room TV even though other tables played seemingly fine - that's why I'm using a dedicated rig with a 1080p ASUS PC monitor with all my HD game consoles) but what realy gets me into the groove is the awesome soundtrack to this table. Depending on the mode there seems to be alternate versions of it with background vocals added. It's almost too good (as if a real band made it) to have been composed exclusively for this one table. Is there some classic rock song or something that "inspired" the music for this table, or was it all synths?

One of the vocalists was the same woman who did the bride's voice in bride of pinbot.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.