Table Pack #26 speculation

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Toast? I'm going to guess that Farsight was lying when they said that the winner of the poll was not the next table to keep us in suspense. What else could this mean but Diner? (Unless there is toast in Junkyard, which I'm not too familiar with)

Edit: Nevermind. Junkyard it is

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
These hints are not very challenging
Looking forward to Junkyard nonetheless

Anyways time to play some Highspeed ;)

Feb 19, 2014
So they're skipping Safecracker? Or saving it for next season maybe.

Hmm. Diner and Party Zone for 7 and 8. Then things will get interesting. If Xenon or 8-Ball makes it I will be so happy.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I am thinking season 3 will finish with a bang
Either Bram Stokes Dracula or if we get really lucky The Addams Family

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I am thinking season 3 will finish with a bang
Either Bram Stokes Dracula or if we get really lucky The Addams Family

Nope. (But I am pretty sure what it is going to be because of the pc leak. My lips are sealed.)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Ok, here's the deal, Raul Julia's family refuses to license his likeness at his request.

Basically before he died there were dirt devil commercials that showed Fred Astaire dancing with a vacuum cleaner and he didn't want his legacy to have anything to do with such a thing. It's a realistic thought to believe that we may NEVER get the Addams Family in TPA. Now, because his likeness is already on the table, there is a chance that his family might budge because the context of his likeness is not being changed but that is the challenge of the negotiations. The rest of the actors are alive and approachable, but it's ridiculous to expect anyone to go against a family member's last wishes just to appease our desires for a digital pinball table.

All of which really is too bad, because it will forever be what he's known for anyway.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Tee'd off w/ toast? I'll defer to our forum sleuths to solve this one.

Edit:

Junkyard?
image-A6.jpg

All of which really is too bad, because it will forever be what he's known for anyway.

I don't think his legacy will be very tainted unless you play TPA.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
If he was so concerned about his legacy, why did he agree to be in street fighter the movie? Too soon?

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I'm sure TAF will make it to TPA.If not well life will go on.The whole universe does not revolve around Addams Family Pinball Table.

bluefalcon251

Apr 11, 2014
I'm sure TAF will make it to TPA.If not well life will go on.The whole universe does not revolve around Addams Family Pinball Table.

I'm wondering since Junkyard has the Mamushka video mode is this covered in the licensing that TPA recently made with the WMS games or have they acquired the necessary TAF likeness license? Makes me curious...:confused:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Toast? I'm going to guess that Farsight was lying when they said that the winner of the poll was not the next table to keep us in suspense. What else could this mean but Diner? (Unless there is toast in Junkyard, which I'm not too familiar with)

Edit: Nevermind. Junkyard it is

The poll winner is slated to be released in season three, but wasn't said to be next. Since Junkyard will be the sixth table, the poll winner (Diner has a substantial lead) will be one of the next four releases.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The poll winner is slated to be released in season three, but wasn't said to be next. Since Junkyard will be the sixth table, the poll winner (Diner has a substantial lead) will be one of the next four releases.

Since the poll is still underway and development for table 6 has to have already started before the previous table even releases, it won't be Diner (unless of course they had already been working on it concurrently with something else).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.