Bug Collect the Special

corax

Apr 9, 2014
Hi, i tried to complete the wizard goal "collect the special" from the Monster Bash Table. During "Monster Mosh Pit" I managed to collect the Special twice. "SPECIAL" appears on the Screen but the goal is not reached. Is this a bug or can the wizard goal only be reached in the normal mode (not with Monster bash or frankenstein multi ball)?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Is this a bug or can the wizard goal only be reached in the normal mode (not with Monster bash or frankenstein multi ball)?

It's a "half-bug".:p And you're right:

To complete the wizard goal, you must collect the special with a single ball in play (not during a multiball).

As soon as the special is lit, lose all your balls (except one of course), and nudge cleverly to send the ball in the outlane.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Thank you, do you think the (half)bug will be fixed anytime?

No.^^

Moreover, you will encounter this same "half-bug" on some others tables, on which a wizard goal requires to collect "something" in the outlane (The Spell in Scared Stiff for example)

But as I said, if you focus on it, it's not too difficult to send the ball in the outlane, by nudging in the good way (you can even use a backhand shot -example- a nudge et voilà. Right in the outlane.)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.