High Speed impressions

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I know this is a little premature, but I figure this thread is going to get created eventually anyway... might as well be created by me :)

Currently it's not released officially for any platforms. I'll update this thread once we have solid dates for when each comes out, probably post bugs and such in here too (as well as creating separate threads, but this can be a quick reference for people).

Going by the stream from last weekend, it looks to be a great conversion. Can't wait!

Septarius

Jun 26, 2013
I am only a few minutes into the recording from last weekend but I love the new lighting or in this case more darkening. Music itself is bringing back memories.
going to look into streaming this now that Nvidia updated their ShadowPlay to include windowed fullscreen.

My anticipation is growing...

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Can't wait to try it out.Should be released in the next day or so.
Lighting looks especially good

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Almost. I believe DX11 will make it right, though. :)
I believe so, too. Norman at TPF seemed to think it could be a possibility :)

I fired the beta up on my crappy Android device and despite obvious performance issues, the game couldn't have been better. Flipper physics notwithstanding, the game plays like the real thing. Fast as hell, too :D

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Speaking of dx11 version hope we get it soon
Hell dx12 will be here soon

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
So I come home on a Friday from a long, hard week at work and... no Steam update :(

Why am I so stupidly eager to see this table on TPA when I literally have the real thing sitting right behind me?

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Come on, Farsight, just give us PC users the table already! :(

Because they are still working out bugs on the steam version.

Hint: there is more than just High Speed included in this new version, but it is not DX11. I think you'll like it, though.

;)

Timelord ...

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Because they are still working out bugs on the steam version.

Hint: there is more than just High Speed included in this new version, but it is not DX11. I think you'll like it, though.

;)

Timelord ...

The new UI being released...

Not terribly excited by that

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Woke up this morning and thought. "Today's the day! New table!" What a great feeling to have when you wake up.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
For my real post, since the Android beta is open to everyone who has an Android device,
My first impressions are good. I really enjoy the look and feel of the table, it's challenging, sometimes brutal but overall manageable. Good callouts, good speed, bounces and tuning make sense to me.

Of course us mobile people don't get the new GI trick lighting effect, but I'll post up on that as soon as the Steam Version is available...in fact i'll need to keep my steam account connected so that it's updated as soon as possible.

I would recommend this table to anyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.