TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
Unless you have to download the game again for £7.99

Doesn't even give me the option. The full game is still recorded as purchased. I can download it again, which I did, but still no love. I've done it three times, deleting the game and cache. I even deleted the whole works, including the save game, just to see if it would take. Although I do see that the 3 early table packs no longer appear separately in the list. Just season packs and individual packs start with Pack 4.

Weird. Hmmm.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
No, they were hopeless....I believe we'll just have to wait for Fairsight to sort it out

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
Anybody remember when the last patch was? Maybe the DLC hit before the update required to use it did. I vaguely remember something similar the day the Porsche Pack released for Forza 4, the two were out of sync for a few hours.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Ok, I've emailed FAirsight, I bet they didn't even know it had gone live, hopefully they can sort it soon

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Just did a check on my 360 and as mentioned, all the new pack and bundles are up for sale. Glad I didn't start dowloading yet.....
But did give my friends list a heads up. Now to go cash in a mess of Gamestop gift cards. :cool:

Forgot to mention: There are two Season Two bundles listed, but one is actually for Season 3. The FS guys may want to check that out when they get to fixing the content (unless the error is MS' fault).

Last edited:

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
I messed around some, couldn't find a solution. Guess we'll have to wait on official word if nobody gets it working in the meantime. Hopefully it'll turn out to be something easily fixed or a minor error.

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
Just bought 3 seasons in the UK and am only getting the first ten tables up, left a couple of posts on Facebook with no response so could somebody get back to me to say how/when this will be fixed? Got to say am a little bit peeved as I was looking forward to play The Addams Family for the first time, not to mention the fact I just spent £70 which is quite a lot for me!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Just to point out that it's only just 9.45am in California, so FS are probably rolling into work to discover what's going on. Looks like this happened automatically overnight and they're possibly none-the-wiser.

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
Just to point out that it's only just 9.45am in California, so FS are probably rolling into work to discover what's going on. Looks like this happened automatically overnight and they're possibly none-the-wiser.
Thanks for the reminder about the time difference, probably explains why the Facebook page is very quiet. This will kick off as the day goes on as I bet there are a few like me in the UK dying to play Addams Family who are a lot out of pocket, but I can wait.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I was out of the office yesterday, so I wasn't here to answer what was going on.

Essentially the content has been released, but the title update which allows you to play it hasn't. That should be resolved shortly, and we'll let you know when it's out.

I was hoping the DLC wouldn't go out until the title update

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
I emailed the support for Farsight so will check back in a few hours for a response, I think I wouldn't be too bothered if it was a small purchase but 70pounds is a lot for me.

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
I was out of the office yesterday, so I wasn't here to answer what was going on.

Essentially the content has been released, but the title update which allows you to play it hasn't. That should be resolved shortly, and we'll let you know when it's out.

Super. Sorry Mike I posted before I saw this. Thank you for the update.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I emailed the support for Farsight so will check back in a few hours for a response, I think I wouldn't be too bothered if it was a small purchase but 70pounds is a lot for me.

Chances are this little snafu will be ironed out real soon. I know you're unable to play The Addams Family, but hang on, things will be fixed.....

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014

I can't believe I was right about something. Thanks for the info, Mike.

Slayinit

Jan 7, 2015
OK, it looks like I can get Centaur & Pin Bot for $5.00 right now. Is this the release style? 2 games at a time for 5 bucks each?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
OK, it looks like I can get Centaur & Pin Bot for $5.00 right now. Is this the release style? 2 games at a time for 5 bucks each?

That's the price for regular table packs on Steam, iOS, and Android (and I presume XONE and PS3/4/Vita). So for Seasons 1 & 2 (apart from the 3 Kickstarter tables - Twilight Zone, Star Trek, and T2) that's 2 tables per pack. For Season 3 onwards it's just 1 table per pack.

I may be wrong but I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread that all season passes are Pro passes. I think this also applies to table packs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online