TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigabomber

Jul 4, 2013
They could have easily abandoned the 360. Major developers have binned a a finished product, sometimes even going as far as giving refunds.

Konami refused to patch the Silent Hill HD Collection for the 360 and issued a refund instead. Farsight has money pouring in from more than half a dozen other sources, several of which are much easier to patch, so maybe we should give them a little slack (now that they are talking to us again).

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Q: "Is there a 360 status update?"

A: "Still in testing, but it's progressing nicely."

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I wish they could hurry with the update submission, I really want to play Centaur, HS, BK2000 and the rest on a bigger screen.

Jan 6, 2013
I wish they could hurry with the update submission, I really want to play Centaur, HS, BK2000 and the rest on a bigger screen.

Man i am a Centaur freak that is what i have been waiting for .I have been playing it on my Vita .But i

cant wait to play on the big screen.Is there any other tables out there like Centaur what would be a table close to compare it to .I wish they would make Spirit that look's cool.....But anyway it look's like late July -Aug to me i hope it will be sooner

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
How do you do that?

Open your Windows screen resolution options.
Change the "Landscape" option to "Portrait"
Rotate your monitor so that your desktop is right side up.
Open Steam and then open Pinball Arcade
Select the configuation option.
The resolution should now say your desktop resolution but with the numbers in reverse of what you would normally expect to see them.
Close the configuration window
Open and play Pinball Arcade.

PCs can be hooked up to the TV screen.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Man i am a Centaur freak that is what i have been waiting for .I have been playing it on my Vita .But i

cant wait to play on the big screen.Is there any other tables out there like Centaur what would be a table close to compare it to .I wish they would make Spirit that look's cool.....But anyway it look's like late July -Aug to me i hope it will be sooner

Centaur is, IMO, incredibly unique and there isn't a single table in the arcade that has a similar look, feel, or design.

Only more early 80s Bally from Farsight would be able to scratch that itch IMO.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The only pin that reminds me of Centaur is Fathom. Both have superior art packages (though totally unrelated). Both are early 80's Balley pins. And I've always felt they have a similar feel when you play them. In my memory they are always linked.

Jan 6, 2013
The only pin that reminds me of Centaur is Fathom. Both have superior art packages (though totally unrelated). Both are early 80's Balley pins. And I've always felt they have a similar feel when you play them. In my memory they are always linked.
Thank's i just watched Fathom on youtube and i see what you mean,I hope F.S. make's it along with some more early 80s table's we need more there is a lot of great one's out there like SPIRIT i really want that one.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
F.S.said said on the facebook page that 360 tables should be submitted in the next couple of weeks

And so far, to judge from the screenshots, it looks like it could hold its' own against the PS4 version. It will certainly be worth a second look once released, but the messy way FarSight and M$ have handled DLC on the 360 before, and the "in-all-but-name" abandonment of the Playstation platforms, and the actual abandonment of the WiiU version makes me wary of supporting console versions any further.

If DLC is submitted in the next two weeks (NOTE: FarSight claimed to have submitted DLC way back in April), we'll probably see it by late-August given their documented track record, which is still sooner than anything we'll see on the PS4.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2013
And so far, to judge from the screenshots, it looks like it could hold its' own against the PS4 version. It will certainly be worth a second look once released, but the messy way FarSight and M$ have handled DLC on the 360 before, and the "in-all-but-name" abandonment of the Playstation platforms, and the actual abandonment of the WiiU version makes me wary of supporting console versions any further.

If DLC is submitted in the next two weeks (NOTE: FarSight claimed to have submitted DLC way back in April), we'll probably see it by late-August given their documented track record, which is still sooner than anything we'll see on the PS4.

I have not seen any screen shots could you post some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.