TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
From Newsletter # 26:

How long have you been waiting to see this logo back on our newsletters? Xbox 360 fans of Pinball Arcade, IT IS HAPPENING! The transfer of publishing rights for the Xbox 360 version of Pinball Arcade has at last been granted to Alliance Digital Media by Microsoft. We have submitted all of the content and 360 users will soon be getting a massive title update containing all of the latest versions of the tables, all of the releases up to date, and all bug fixes. Once the title update is approved by Microsoft, we will be updating you on the release date when you can finally get your hands back on Pinball Arcade on your Xbox 360!

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Great news! What duration do you think we can we expect then - is it a couple of weeks usually from when content is submitted, or 2 weeks when submitted then a further 2 weeks when approved, something like that?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
This doesn't benefit me as I've moved on but it would be nice to see FS give away a few tables for free to those who patiently ( or impatiently :D ) waited for the 360 tables.

FriendFive

Jul 10, 2013
This is such great news! I can't believe it's finally happening. Need to get some cash in my Microsoft account to get ready.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Wow,that is great news!

But,honestly - except for my KS STTNG table - I think I'll wait for the Xbox One versions.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
great news indeed - just a shame so much damage has been done to the user base because of the delays. Really hope they can keep it going long term.

dilemma for me now though as I've got quite a few tables on Xbox, Android and PC. Load of points to use on Xbox but was kinda favouring PC as my platform of choice now.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
great news indeed - just a shame so much damage has been done to the user base because of the delays. Really hope they can keep it going long term.

dilemma for me now though as I've got quite a few tables on Xbox, Android and PC. Load of points to use on Xbox but was kinda favouring PC as my platform of choice now.

If all this is true-a PS4 is about to be put up for sale. The 360 version of TPA blows the PS4 version out of the water-and sounds much better too!

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Wow,that is great news!

But,honestly - except for my KS STTNG table - I think I'll wait for the Xbox One versions.

Yes, I will no longer be buying Xbox360 titles either as I've moved on. In my case PC version absolutely rules.

A sad situation which is not to be blamed on Farsight.

Timelord ...

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Awesome. I hope this comes with a renewed ad campaign to get new people to try & buy.

I believe I still have my second console choice from the Terminator Kickstarter set for 360. I'd like to see how some of the other, newer tables look on the console, too. But I spend a lot more time on my Android devices.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I will no longer be buying Xbox360 titles either as I've moved on.
A sad situation which is not to be blamed on Farsight.

Nicely put - and the same situation for myself.
A real shame, but hopefully this will at long last give Farsight the sales boost long due to them from xbla.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Great news! What duration do you think we can we expect then - is it a couple of weeks usually from when content is submitted, or 2 weeks when submitted then a further 2 weeks when approved, something like that?
The 360's submission process was the longest of all platforms when it was active. It usually was about 5 to 6 weeks from submission to available for purchase.

Megahurtz

Dec 26, 2013
Great news for people who only had access to the 360 version.

After buying the base pack and all the add ons they released (and then rebuying them on PSN...), I'm not dropping any more money on the 360. Far too late.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Great news for anyone that still wants it. Will be weird situation since I started on x360 but would rather hold off to get a new system but still undecided on ps4 or xbone

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
If all this is true-a PS4 is about to be put up for sale. The 360 version of TPA blows the PS4 version out of the water-and sounds much better too!

Besides the sound, which will be patched, the PS4 version is so much better looking than the Xbox version.

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
woo hoo!!!!...i'll finally get twilight zone and t2 kickstarters...and then start filling out the rest...i see a drained bank account in my future...lol...d.m.

(i own over 200 xbox 360 games so i won't be upgrading to new gen for awhile as my backlog of games is pretty intimidating)

Jan 6, 2013
Well all i have to say is YEA .I think the tables play so well on the 360 well at least the 10 tables i have had for the last 2 years on it.I do want a new console but it is not a good time for me to get one.So this will hold me over for a year or so..I know it might be too late for some of you but not for me .The 360 will be around for a long time still so i am good with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.