TPA to Return to XBox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckisgen

Apr 20, 2014
Nevermind...update is out. Wouldn't show any new tables at first..I had just downloaded the new season one pack. But I went to download content within the game menu itself and selected re-download season pack (it recognized that I had already bought it) and after it had re-downloaded it - all of the new tables showed up.

Playing Scared Stiff now

Long a$$ wait but plays nice so far. Can't wait to check out the rest of the new tables.

Slayinit

Jan 7, 2015
Fired up the 360...it's there! I just played 2 new tables! Downloading Season Two bundle now.

Our long national nightmare is over. :cool:

Thank you Farsight. I hope we make it worth your while.

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
When I leave the game and start it again, I have to download packs 2 and 3 all over again.

Every time.

Anybody else got this?

edit: they don't show in the list until I redownload, then they're there until I exit. Gone again when I start TPA the next time.

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Welcome back X360 users. We've missed you.

I'm really happy for you guys!
[MENTION=5404]Michael Boschek[/MENTION] Season 1 is really good!

Frito

Jan 21, 2015
Well I finally got to play Addams Family on XBOX360, fantastic! The tables look great, and I love the pro menus/custom balls. We got there in the end, thanks to the Mikes at Farsight for their info, it was a shame there was a mix-up but thats life. Anybody wants to add me on 360 I am BojackHCAFCman, nice to have friends into pinball

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Close this thread now it's back?

What with this and the PC DX11 thread getting closed, what is there left? The cab support threads I suppose but they're not exactly the same hotbed of desperate hope and forlorn waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online