Rudy Gulp Goal

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
You have to do it while he is talking for some reason. Some thread here said to do it by immediately plunging at full strength and hitting him ASAP at the start of a ball or game, while he'll be yakking about something or other.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
You have to do it while he is talking for some reason. Some thread here said to do it by immediately plunging at full strength and hitting him ASAP at the start of a ball or game, while he'll be yakking about something or other.

That's what I'm saying, I *HAVE* hit him while he's talking, but the ball just bounces off.

I'll try the immediate plunge tactic. Thanks!

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I tried for about a solid hour to do the goal immediately when starting a game. Again, when I hit him, it just bounces off his mouth, it never goes in.

I cannot hate this game any more than I already do.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I tried for about a solid hour to do the goal immediately when starting a game. Again, when I hit him, it just bounces off his mouth, it never goes in.

I cannot hate this game any more than I already do.

It was way easier on PHOF version but the only way I've gotten it is during multiball on this one.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I hit that very often during the game. But 1M trapdoor......... aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

dwarvenpanzer9

Feb 20, 2014
I just put one in his mouth...got the gulp sound and everything...and got no credit toward the goal.

Edit: Just did it again, gulp sound and everything...still no damn credit toward the bloody goal.

Last edited:

dwarvenpanzer9

Feb 20, 2014
Third time.

Still no credit.

And unlike Dokken's attempts, the ball is not bouncing off his face. Each of these three times, he took it all down the gullet, the gulp sound was clearly produced, and yet I still have no credit toward the achievement.

Last edited:

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
For whatever reason, the goal recognition on Funhouse is terrible. Farsight claims to have code that watches for the triggers, such as the Gulp, in order to complete the goals. Well, the Gulp is a very obvious trigger - it executes a certain piece of code in the game's ROM and plays a certain sound - and it's still very unreliable.

All I can say is keep trying. It does work eventually.

Members online

Members online