PC - Bug Balls phase through the separator into the manual plunger.

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
I aws recently playing a game of TZ, when I noticed something odd. I managed to get Powerball Mania going, and I noticed only two balls came out. One from the lock, and one from the gumball machine. Then the camera pulls back, and I notice the third ball in the manual plunger lane. I shoot it and play it out, but things get REALLY weird when I reach LITZ. Again, the camera pulls back, and I see that the balls are being fed THROUGH the separator that's supposed to only come down when balls are sent to the manual plunger, instead of going to the autoplunger. This causes all sorts of weird things, causing me to focus on only two balls during LITZ, making a very lackluster performance. None of the balls go to the autoplunger unless there's two balls stuck in the manual plunger lane.

GeneralJ

Jan 24, 2014
I also have a serious bug/ issue with TZ similar to above post on my ipad 4 running ios 7.0.4. If I get balls locked and make the jackpot from first ball autoplunge, it sends ball to manual plunge, flippers don't work/ useless, remaining balls drain as camera view goes to an overhead. Also, same as post above, after an LITZ mode, same camera view and frozen flippers so ball drains. I think this issue even happened once or twice during a powerball multi ball after I beat the power and got that jackpot. seems to be after a big jackpot score the cam goes overhead, flippers don't work, ball goes to manual plunge and ball (s) drain and you lose your ball(s).

Just noticed it this past weekend. Please fix. Not fair to get to LITZ and have to lose the ball due to a bug. I've bought every single PBA table on iPad and Mac, haven't noticed this issue on any other table though. But TZ?

J

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've got this a lot recently on PC. I've just finished playing TZ and this happens every time a ball is supposed to feed into the auto-plunger lane. It just goes right through the divider into the manual plunger lane. Multi-ball restarts and in particular LITZ are severely affected.

I've noticed some seriously weird collision detection on other tables recently too - the lock shot on SS springs to mind - but this table is by far the worst.

Members online

Members online