Click here to go to the first FarSight post in this thread.   Thread: Score rollover detection broken

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Score rollover detection broken

TPA doesn't seem to detect any score rollover on this table properly. I had a game where the score should've been 30.9 billion, but it came up as 1.9 billion.

Definitely not a problem for most players, but it would be nice if it was fixed.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot of a score that rolled over once and should be 13,743,681,760

Last edited by AntonR; 04-28-2014 at 04:09 AM.

My Devices
    ps3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UP, still not fixed and it's really a pain, with the jackpots growing up it's much easier than on most of others tables to go to the maximum, a bit more than an hour to go to 10B. So here it's just a game of beeing as close as possible of 10b, a pity for this good table. Please FS guys do something about it :/

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A 10B rollover score is possible. After a few failed attempts to beat the top score close to 10B I've noticed that every game with a few hundred points over 10B came as a 1B+ score. TPA replace the real billion digit with the counter how often you rollover the 10B. For a 10B+ leaderboard score you need 100B real points. This real score is 116,916,441,230 and came as 11,916,441,230 to the leaderboard, eleven times rolled over, the 6B digit is replaced by the rollover counter.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool, maybe they'll look into it in another 3 years. Great work Tarek

5.   This is the last FarSight post in this thread.   #5
    FarSight Employee
    My Devices
    all
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Oberdieck View Post
    A 10B rollover score is possible. After a few failed attempts to beat the top score close to 10B I've noticed that every game with a few hundred points over 10B came as a 1B+ score. TPA replace the real billion digit with the counter how often you rollover the 10B. For a 10B+ leaderboard score you need 100B real points. This real score is 116,916,441,230 and came as 11,916,441,230 to the leaderboard, eleven times rolled over, the 6B digit is replaced by the rollover counter.

This wasn't in our database so im putting it and hopefully we can resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by relaxation View Post
    cool, maybe they'll look into it in another 3 years. Great work Tarek
    And hopefully resolve it in less than 3 years.

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a leap in logic, so if cheated scores on BoP can reached quintillions on the leaderboard previously... perhaps the 999B section on attack from mars or the next generation just needs to get 100T to get 1 Trillion?

I'll test this offline.

My Devices
    PC, Android, WiiU
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What annoys me is that someone can "casually" score 116B on Fish Tales (not exactly the easiest table in TPA) just to prove it's possible to register a score over 10B

Out of interest, is there a cap on the Jackpot and Super Jackpot scores? My skills have only got me to around 100M regular Jackpots and 300M or 400M Supers.
    "You've got an arm like a wet rag!" - The Dummy, Hurricane (Williams, 1991)
    "Ace of Clubs?!" - Bride of Pin*Bot, Jack*Bot (Williams, 1995)
    "You have been terminated. Have a nice day!" - Candy 2000, Safe Cracker (Williams, 1996)

Wizard Goals remaining: Safe Cracker 26 [Unique] Tokens (19/26 collected); F-14 250K Launch Bonus; Frankie 150M Creature Jackpot, Complete CREATURE

My Devices
    PC
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EldarOfSuburbia View Post
    What annoys me is that someone can "casually" score 116B on Fish Tales (not exactly the easiest table in TPA) just to prove it's possible to register a score over 10B

Out of interest, is there a cap on the Jackpot and Super Jackpot scores? My skills have only got me to around 100M regular Jackpots and 300M or 400M Supers.
    Yes, there's a cap. The Jackpots max at 120,180 and 240M, the Super Jackpot at 600M.