Release Date

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
Farsight said the table will release the table in two weeks. Just remember, FS releases their new tables every month (somewhere in the beginning to the middle of that month). After Junk Yard, the next table (I say Diner) wont be released until in June.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Farsight said the table will release the table in two weeks. Just remember, FS releases their new tables every month (somewhere in the beginning to the middle of that month). After Junk Yard, the next table (I say Diner) wont be released until in June.

Most likely May 9th.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
If the pattern is the same as it usually was until now, should be this week end.

Since I'm here, when a table is released, 3 weeks later they reveal the new table, and the week after they release it, always at the end of the week (here in europe, the night between friday and saturday).

I went to the facebook anouncement for junkyard and didn't see a mention for a release two weeks after? so My guess is this week end ^^

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
If the pattern is the same as it usually was until now, should be this week end.

Since I'm here, when a table is released, 3 weeks later they reveal the new table, and the week after they release it, always at the end of the week (here in europe, the night between friday and saturday).

I went to the facebook anouncement for junkyard and didn't see a mention for a release two weeks after? so My guess is this week end ^^
Sorry for the bucket of ice water, but it will not be this weekend.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Yeah looks like we have to wait another week for a Junkyard to be released.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
It's today. Probably after 5 pm for me I'am in Texas for IOS iPad 3. Season Pass!

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
The last two (WHO Dunnit & High Speed) have been on Fridays, since I got my Season 3 pass on Steam. They may push the update to Steam a day early so folks can get the table downloaded but still locked, that way the table unlock is just a quick data update and people can play right away.

Now I'm just hoping my new monitor is delivered before I leave work so I can play in 1080x1920 :) Otherwise I'll be waiting 'til Monday....

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So do I. Especially now that I have my new monitor. I want portrait 1080p TPA (Junk Yard) goodness and I want it now!! My wife will insist that I eat dinner, give the kids their baths, put them to bed, and so on and so forth.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Haha, literally a minute after I posted that, it popped up in the App Store. There ARE angels. (In the outfield). Gonna go out on a limb here... Collecting junk is more satisfying than choosing the correct suspect (which is always Tony anyways)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.