Arcade Outsiders Podcast

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I just wanted to mention Arcade Outsiders Podcast. They are up to episode #30 and I find the podcast to be hilarious! There are three hosts John Jacobsen, Joe Senigaglia and Shawn Williams. The mainly talk about arcade games from the 1980's, pinball, beer and a bunch of 80's movies and actors. I am guessing these guys are in there 40's and John and Joe also have YouTube channels. Here is the link to podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/arcade-outsiders-podcast/id691717909?mt=2. I think John lives in the Boston area and also mentioned he has a tv show on public access television.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Hm, that sounds like my cup of tea. Will give it a crack! How often do they do shows?

Edit: Never mind, I see it's weekly. Nice.

Edit #2: Boo, can't get any earlier than episode 11. Hiss.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I never miss it but the " humour " can get a bit tiresome sometimes, especially when they insist on playing that phone in guy with the voice you can hardly understand ( its probably John anyway! ). I do enjoy it though.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Episode #31 came out Wednesday and features high-score superstar Dwayne Richards and talks about an upcoming Nibbler documentary Man Vs. Snake. He also candidly talks about King Of Kong, Twin Galaxies, Walter Day etc... Long show 3 hours and 3 minutes!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts