What's your favourite table you know will never come to TPA?

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
So excluding premium license tables, which is the table you most want that you're pretty sure will never make it to TPA? We all must have a good few tables we love that don't seem popular enough or are sadly too 'old' to be considered potentially profitable enough (or at all) for a standalone release.

To begin the misery, I'd love to see Mousin' Around, but deep down I know it's not coming.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Excluding premium licenses, hmm, that makes it tougher.
I won't say Fathom because I still believe in my heart it will happen. So I'm down to TX-Sector or any of my favorite EMs.

I'm going to go with Fireball. The original version with the zipper flippers and spinning disc on the playfield. Love that game.

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
Bad cats and millionaire also police force are 3 tables I wish would make it but have very slim to no chance. But you never know

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Excluding premium licenses, hmm, that makes it tougher.
I won't say Fathom because I still believe in my heart it will happen. So I'm down to TX-Sector or any of my favorite EMs.

I'm going to go with Fireball. The original version with the zipper flippers and spinning disc on the playfield. Love that game.

Fathom was high on my list. Here's hoping your optimism's well placed. Fireball's a good one too, not familiar with TX Sector though.

I'm with drdrey with Bad Cats too.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Other than Indiana Jones, the only tables I really want to come to TPA would be Strat-o-Flite and Mystic Marvel. I hold no illusion that either table is great, or that they are classics worthy of preservation. They are simply the two tables my family owned as I was growing up and I'd love to have them in TPA in digital form.

Ain't gonna happen tho.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Revenge from Mars! It probably won't come since it was a Pinball 2000 table. I asked about P2000 tables on a farsight twitch and they said its basically not possible to make those right now.

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
The Wizard of Oz. The GUI right now seems streamlined for a dot matrix display or other display of similar dimensions, and the monitor for Wizard of Oz needs the dimensions it's in to display everything intended. It's also a very new table, and its price means I'll never see it on location nor can I afford one.

After that is NBA Fastbreak, since the current NBA would not be interested in licensing a product from like 15 years ago. For the same reason, I don't think we'll ever see Stern's NBA, another machine I'd like to try but won't anytime soon because of its scarcity.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Hey, I would love to see Indy, potc, baywatch, lotr, spidey and so on, but the opening post said excluding premium tables :)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Not counting some big licenses like LOTR and Metallica, I'd say Gottlieb's Krull from 1983. Only ten made. I doubt all ten exist. But, from the few photos and videos I've seen, it seemed like a really cool three level table.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Cactus Canyon continued
Bride of Pinbot 2.0
Wizard Blocks (in any form, real or virtual)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.