PC - Bug No High Scores Preset

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
There are no preset High Scores on the PC Version. We have 500,000 - 100,000 with Players AAA - EEE. So most likely the machine ROM standard High Scores.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Bugger if you wanted to trial this table on iOS, where they limit you to the first high score on the table. You'd barely be able to plunge without getting prompted to buy the thing!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Actually. And this is on android but still mobile and the same rules. But I put up a grand champ score on the trial version. The cut off is a preset score that should be the lowest high score.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I wouldn't call this a bug. I have it, too and appreciate to see my own and my friends scores instead of some random high numbers.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
It is a bug. As explained above it has an impact on the trial and it also makes the Steam achievement for getting a High Score meaningless (though that this isn't a difficult achievement anyway).

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
It is a bug. As explained above it has an impact on the trial and it also makes the Steam achievement for getting a High Score meaningless (though that this isn't a difficult achievement anyway).

Except it doesn't affect the trial. You can put your initials as the grand champ on the trial table at around 1.5 million or something.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
You can put your initials as the grand champ on the trial table at around 1.5 million or something.
I never could do that with a trial on my droid. I can play until a "Score Limit" box pops up and then either buy or quit.

This might be off-topic.:D

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
I'm actually glad for this. Some of the default high scores are absolutely ludicrous (Cactus Canyon comes to mind off hand.) I would much prefer Zen's approach of setting them low so the high score list is actually yours, or at least just leave the ROM defaults in place.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.