JunkYard

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
I'm really loving the graphics on this the shaders the textures the lighting. I'm really enjoying this table it's fun and eye candy. I've noticed in the last two updates the graphics have improved on all the tables. Thanks Farsight.

Last edited:

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
I enjoyed playing JY on the trial so much that I bought it. Although I didn't really notice the graphic improvements (it looks basically the same)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm enjoying this table so far. Sometimes it feels too easy and others it feels pretty fair. Multiball is pretty chaotic and it seems it's tuned to allow for cradle seperation, although not in the purest form, it's still more or less effective.

So far it feels satisfying.

It's tuned rather well.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I'm really loving the graphics on this the shaders the textures the lighting. I'm really enjoying this table it's fun and eye candy. I've noticed in the last two updates the graphics have improved on all the tables. Thanks Farsight.

Yeah, overall quality is pretty high since Fish Tales. This one is pretty flawless. Would really love to see this texture quality on older tables.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Just played the real table yesterday in Seattle at the Seattle Pinball Museum. 3 hours of unlimited pinball bliss for $13, not bad. That's over 2 whole TPA tables for you tightwads out there. They had a bunch of TPA tables and the new Stern Star Trek. Star Trek was sweet. It was the limited edition table. I want my own table, it was that good.
TOTAN, Junk Yard, STTNG, Whirlwind, Black Hole, Scared Stiff, Monster Bash, T2, Twilight Zone, Champion Pub, FunHouse, Ripley's Believe it or not, Theatre of Magic. Not a bad TPA selection of tables. Went back a day or so later, forgot to go upstairs the first time, up there they had a few more TPA tables, Pinbot and Gorgar.
They also had WOZ, AC/DC, Metallica, Tron and a bunch more.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online