Midnight Madness returns!

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
I love that FS did this table. It's also the second table to have Midnight Madness in it, and both in season 3 to boot! Season 3 is shaping up to be pretty great. :cool:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
By memory these are the other tables that have Midnight Madness:

- Congo
- Dirty Harry
- Johnny Mnemonic
- NBA Fastbreak
- Timeshock! (as a reward through the super scanner at midnight, 10 balls shoot out, all switches worth 10 points)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Would really love to see Congo. Played a beautiful Congo recently and now I'm jonesing for it like I'm chasing the dragon.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Unfortunately, I doubt we will see any of those. I would love to see Congo though, but it is probably a kickstarter, and even if it isn't, there doesn't seem to be enough demand for it for Farsight to pay for the license as there are still a ton of great non-licensed tables.

N

netizen

I've never seen the movie, nor played "Congo".

It was just one of those things I never got around to.

If we could change history so the movie never existed, maybe the game would have been received better. It's actually pretty fun

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
If we could change history so the movie never existed, maybe the game would have been received better. It's actually pretty fun

I remember the movie trailer and the bad reviews, but I've heard the game is pretty fun.

Basically another example of "The Shadow", "Johnny Mnemonic", etc.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I remember the movie trailer and the bad reviews, but I've heard the game is pretty fun.

Basically another example of "The Shadow", "Johnny Mnemonic", etc.
and the band dokken... great on the record..but couldn't perform ILR on the stage... ive seen em many times.. they suck

Last edited:

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
I'm on Ouya. I booted up TPA tonight around 11:45pm. I immediately went to Junk Yard. After a couple of lame-o games scoring less than 1 million, I scored over 7 million points. Then I played a doosie (all three balls into the outlames) and then I had another great game. Somewhere in the middle of the game, I activated midnight madness! Got an extra ball sometime during Midnight Madness mode, and after midnight madness was over, my ball drained at just under 8 million. Oh well, I forgot I'd been awarded an extra ball during Midnight Madness, and it told me to "SHOOT AGAIN!" Yippee! Either way I got the Grand Champion score of 8 million and something, and was surprized when I had to enter my initials twice, second time for the Midnight Madness high score, just over 3 millions. :cool: Anyway it was a blast and quite a cool Easter Egg.

Confirmation that despite the fact Ouya has no real-time standby clock (no internal battery to maintain accurate time), it updates the time via the Internet every time you boot the console. Sadly this would make it a pain to "cheat" by tampering with the system clock, as I believe you can only set the time zone in settings and toggle Daylight Savings Time on or off, so with tampering Midnight Madness can only be activated once per hour sadly. And I did not "cheat" by manipulating the system clock. It really was midnight local time. :rolleyes:

Next time I'm up past my bedtime, I'll try it with the Who Dunnit table. ;)

etchie

Sep 4, 2014
Have any other tables gotten this since Who Dunnit and Junkyard? I would love to know if they pick any other tables in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.