Pinbot Strategy.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
1) Pray to the pinball gods and make sacrifices so the ball stays out of that left outlane from the bumpers. :) A well timed hard nudge RIGHT should save a ball that's powerdraining. Or maybe a nudge DOWN. nudging UP will NOT save you in this case, it will cleanly fly over the divider still.
2) having done that, master the 100k skillshot. on default plunger cam on oc, pull back until the plunger tip overlaps the visible line on the cabinet a bit. The shot has a fair amount of tolerance. If you analog plunge you will need to pull back more, but you should be able to get it every time with a lil practice.
3) learn the following shots.
a) shooting yellow target from either flipper to open the visor. you will get the ball back off of it every time, and it's very doable with practice. thi sis yor ticket to more skillshots. Even the solar value is chump change.
b) post pass from lower left flipper to lower right.
c) solar value ramp. Nudge as ball is leavign the ramp plastic to stop it from goign straight down the hole into the evil bumpers.
d) Shatzing the left inlane. This lights advance planet
e) planet shot. sometimes you will need to slap save the return off that shot, but usually you won't.
f) bonus saucer from right flipper. this lights an extra ball per ball in play. But you need right inlane to relight it, SO...
g) Shatzing the right inlane. this is a good idea when you haven't gotten your extra ball light from the bonus saucer yet. Otherwise you should be shooting planet target or the visor.
4) if you are really patient you can game the solar value system.

what to do if you have ball on left flipper.

If the fast visor open is available, shoot that. if not, if the planet target is lit shoot that. if neither, but visor is open, shoot that. If not, and bonus saucer is lit, and you have not lit the extra ball from it, post pass and shoot it. If its not lit, but you don't have the extra ball, shatz the right inlane if you dare. otherwise post pass or shoot the visor.

if you have the ball on the right flipper.
If fast visor open is available shoot that. If not, but the visor is open, lock a ball. If neither, but bonus saucer is lit, and you do NOT have extra ball from it, shoot that. If not, and planet target is NOT lit, then shatz the left inlane to light it. Otherwise, shoot the ramp. Post pass from right to left is not reliable at all, and you should shoot closed visor from left flipper, not right.

If the visor is open when you need it closed, shoot the bonus saucer. this will safely park the ball so the visor will close, then kick it out so you can trap it and aim for fast visor open.

In multiball don't worry too much about the solar value unless it's over 500k. aim for other stuff instead, especially after you collect the first solar value. be SURE and trap the ball asap after you lose one, and then shoot the bonus saucer to shut the visor so you can still get the fast open shot.

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
Can anybody give me hints for timed tournament? I can play as long as i want on this, but having quick point on it seems imposible to me...

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
My strategy was to shoot the ramp, increase the multiplier, lock balls in the visor, plunge the 100K skill shot, and collect solar values.

The plunger skill shot can be worked up to 1M.

Members online

Members online