How can I consistently nail PinBot?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
PinBot is always hanging me up due to his position. It seems all but the top target is out of flipper range. It seems the only way to get him is either by luck, or activating Expressway Multiball and hope one of the balls bouncing around rebounds off the sling and takes down the targets. Is there an easier way to nail those targets consistently?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I'd rather nail BOP. :p

Seriously the drops can be death. Best bet is to shoot from the tip of the right flipper and hope it goes up the ramp.

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
I was going to start a thread on this tonight after playing the table. I assume it's supposed to be stupid difficult or reliant too much on luck since it is a wizard goal all by itself..?

senor boogie woogie

Dec 27, 2014

I have played this game since it came out and now on IoS, and I play it at least once a day.

For myself, the Pinbot targets are incidental shots, where I miss what I am shooting at (like the lock) or when a "slingshot" gets ahold of my ball and slings it to that target. Basically, if you just keep the ball in play, you will get the target eventually. I always aim for the ramp and the million shot anyway, and only get characters so I can light the lock to multiball again. The Jackpot on my game is only 500-600,000 points anyway.

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
PinBot is always hanging me up due to his position. It seems all but the top target is out of flipper range. It seems the only way to get him is either by luck, or activating Expressway Multiball and hope one of the balls bouncing around rebounds off the sling and takes down the targets. Is there an easier way to nail those targets consistently?

Learn how to get the "advance passenger" on the spinout plunger shot consistently. :p

Seriously I think that's the only way I ever get past Pin*Bot except sheer dumb luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.