GAMEPLAY on Vita tables!

Jan 6, 2013
Due to the fact that there are no demos for the Vita i thought this would be a great thread for people to ask question's about the tables gameplay and performance.For new releases and for the old one's.Since the patch i think the Vita is 90% better than before ....But if i were new here and bought Black Knight or Victory or Genie and just a few others where the ball spudders or has low F.R. on the table i could see how some people might be upset.So ask away as far as now i have Season 1 and 2 for the Vita u.s.a..I have not played every table fully since the patch but here are the ones that have low Framerate to me

The Black Hole
Genie
Victory
Black Knight

This not to discourage anybody from buying the Vita for pinball arcade these are very minor problems all of the rest of the tables look and play great. If someone were to ask me would you buy the Vita for tpa....... i would say buy it.

Jan 6, 2013
O.K. and i will ask the first question.As far as season 3 goes i have not purchased Fish Tales or Black Rose yet.How do you feel they look and play on the Vita?

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
If you're having ball chugging issues, switch from portrait to landscape and vice versa. Ball stutters for me in MM, Ripley's, and Victory in landscape, but it's just fine in portrait. MM plays much better in portrait anyway. Shouldn't really come down to using workarounds, but it's something.

Jan 6, 2013
Thanks for the tip,i normally just play normal made because i cant get the nudge right on portrait .Have you played F.T. or B.R. yet how do they play????

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
They both play great, IMO. FT is fast! Black Rose is more fun for me, though. I wouldn't hesitate to buy either as they both look and play great. They are both probably in the top 10, at least, as far as tables that FS did a good job on.

Jan 6, 2013
They both play great, IMO. FT is fast! Black Rose is more fun for me, though. I wouldn't hesitate to buy either as they both look and play great. They are both probably in the top 10, at least, as far as tables that FS did a good job on.
Thank's Kratos3 i have ask this question for a while now here and there thank's for the info.I was going to wait for the season pass to get them if they did not.But this is really good to know i will go ahead and get them.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
Thanks for the tip,i normally just play normal made because i cant get the nudge right on portrait .Have you played F.T. or B.R. yet how do they play????

I only just got Season 2 and have played maybe 3-4 tables significantly, so I won't get Season 3 until it's bundled, and maybe not even then unless my anger for Farsight subsides.

Jan 6, 2013
I only just got Season 2 and have played maybe 3-4 tables significantly, so I won't get Season 3 until it's bundled, and maybe not even then unless my anger for Farsight subsides.
Well thanks to Kratos3's response on S.3 with it sounding good i will go ahead and get them now because you will not see that bundle anytime soon and i do not feel like waiting for it like i have been for the 360 for 2 years now

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Black Rose is a must buy if you still enjoy pinballs on the Vita , and if like me , you like themes like Circus Voltaire and Medievel Madness , great tables with catchy music and voice samples .

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
They're fun tables! I'm eagerly awaiting BK2K and High Speed. I think we're going to find that these tables will be very well done from here on out.

Jan 6, 2013
I tell you what since the patch the lighting action shows up so much better on the tables,like Bride of pinbot t-2 centaur and so many more i even play white water now , i am really happy since the patch thank you F.S. for making that happen.As for S.3 there are 4 more tables left that we do not know of what they will be..and i am hoping 1 of them will be B.S.Dracula and 1 of the tables will be a Stern i wonder what that will be.

Jan 6, 2013
I just bought Fish Tales and Black Rose.They look and play great Black Rose play's a little slower than F.T. .But i would say i like B.R. the best out of the 2..now when is B.K.2000 coming??

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I'm interested in Vita.

Graphics don't really matter to me, performance does. What tables should I avoid that don't run at a perfect 60fps?

Jan 6, 2013
I'm interested in Vita.

Graphics don't really matter to me, performance does. What tables should I avoid that don't run at a perfect 60fps?

Mark i would say get them all because the only one's that do are on the 2 pack's like Black Knight has slower F.R. but now Creature from the black lagoon play's great and there is really only 4 tables those i said up top that are a little bit slower and those are 5 bucks for 2 if i were you i would buy the season 1 and 2 pack's they are 29.99 each that is your best bet .And now in season 3 you only get 1 table for 5 buck's but the table's look and play really well.I hope this helped you let me know if there is anything else

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Mark i would say get them all because the only one's that do are on the 2 pack's like Black Knight has slower F.R. but now Creature from the black lagoon play's great and there is really only 4 tables those i said up top that are a little bit slower and those are 5 bucks for 2 if i were you i would buy the season 1 and 2 pack's they are 29.99 each that is your best bet .And now in season 3 you only get 1 table for 5 buck's but the table's look and play really well.I hope this helped you let me know if there is anything else

Well, define "plays great".

I'll probably just get all of them. I know Dr. Dude runs poorly, but I would like to know what else runs bad, just so I'm not disapointed.

And thanks.

Members online

Members online